Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on January 28, 2014
I gave this gift to my friend as a lil christmas gift.
It was actually really good.
I admit it was not the FINEST gift but for the cost and the products, it was pretty impressive.
My friend and I enjoyed some of the sweet treats together.
It tasted delicious and my friend really liked it, and she actually uses the basket in her kitchen now to hold her handmade breads.
(which I know she does not make by hand but buys them at the little artisan shop downtown... but that is between you, me and the basket)
Either way, cute basket full of yummy treats makes for a fun gift. :)
on December 22, 2012
I sent this to someone who is very sick. Didn't hear from her. I finally contacted her to find out if she received the basket; she did, but had NO IDEA WHO HAD SENT IT. There was NO NOTE showing WHO SENT THE BASKET, and the note that I wrote, expressing my thoughts was completely LEFT OUT. Therefore, WHAT'S THE POINT?

When I called Amazon to complain about what happened, the customer service representive said: "What do you want us to do for you now? The items been sent already. It's too late to change anything." I'm very surprised at this attitude since Amazon usually has the best service around. Obviously their service is beginning to slip. I guess the rep doesn't realize that a huge part of sending a gift are the words and thoughts that go along with it. Maybe he never sent one before. Besides the fact that I was worried sick when I did not hear from this recipient once she received the basket.
on January 13, 2014
This was purchases as a gift. The receiver really loved it. I was told it was really pretty, well designed, and everything in it was fresh and good. Just for a caveat, it is small. I know one should read the dimensions more carefully, but still... I would have still ordered it I think, but I want others to know, it's a really nice basket, but small. Shipping and packaging were excellent. No damage. Items fresh. I was told the items were really delicious. Had the price been a bit lower, or the basket a bit bigger, I would have given this 5 stars. I am pleased, the receiver was pleased, and I absolutely order this item, or from this company again. I also enjoyed reading the history of this company. Basket is reusable, too, nice enough to keep.
on June 22, 2015
I bought this for a friend's birthday. It arrived in time. It is very cute. It is all types of different cookies though. I was thinking it would include chocolates as well but it was just cookies. I recommend it as a gift though. It was nice and she enjoyed it.
on February 20, 2015
decent enough but price seems a teeny bit high. loved experimenting with it and would recommend as a non-personal gift to someone
on June 2, 2014
The recipient said that the items were fresh. The basket items are not much for the cost, but very pleased with the taste.
on June 5, 2016
Was mothers day gift arrived on time and she loved it
on July 5, 2016
Perishables had about 2 weeks before expiration.
on August 12, 2016
expired products in a basket for sale
on March 16, 2016
Nice but expected a little bigger.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.