Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on June 22, 2015
I bought this for a friend's birthday. It arrived in time. It is very cute. It is all types of different cookies though. I was thinking it would include chocolates as well but it was just cookies. I recommend it as a gift though. It was nice and she enjoyed it.
on January 28, 2014
I gave this gift to my friend as a lil christmas gift.
It was actually really good.
I admit it was not the FINEST gift but for the cost and the products, it was pretty impressive.
My friend and I enjoyed some of the sweet treats together.
It tasted delicious and my friend really liked it, and she actually uses the basket in her kitchen now to hold her handmade breads.
(which I know she does not make by hand but buys them at the little artisan shop downtown... but that is between you, me and the basket)
Either way, cute basket full of yummy treats makes for a fun gift. :)
on January 13, 2014
This was purchases as a gift. The receiver really loved it. I was told it was really pretty, well designed, and everything in it was fresh and good. Just for a caveat, it is small. I know one should read the dimensions more carefully, but still... I would have still ordered it I think, but I want others to know, it's a really nice basket, but small. Shipping and packaging were excellent. No damage. Items fresh. I was told the items were really delicious. Had the price been a bit lower, or the basket a bit bigger, I would have given this 5 stars. I am pleased, the receiver was pleased, and I absolutely order this item, or from this company again. I also enjoyed reading the history of this company. Basket is reusable, too, nice enough to keep.
on December 22, 2012
I sent this to someone who is very sick. Didn't hear from her. I finally contacted her to find out if she received the basket; she did, but had NO IDEA WHO HAD SENT IT. There was NO NOTE showing WHO SENT THE BASKET, and the note that I wrote, expressing my thoughts was completely LEFT OUT. Therefore, WHAT'S THE POINT?

When I called Amazon to complain about what happened, the customer service representive said: "What do you want us to do for you now? The items been sent already. It's too late to change anything." I'm very surprised at this attitude since Amazon usually has the best service around. Obviously their service is beginning to slip. I guess the rep doesn't realize that a huge part of sending a gift are the words and thoughts that go along with it. Maybe he never sent one before. Besides the fact that I was worried sick when I did not hear from this recipient once she received the basket.
on July 5, 2016
Perishables had about 2 weeks before expiration.
on August 12, 2016
expired products in a basket for sale
on June 5, 2016
Was mothers day gift arrived on time and she loved it
on September 30, 2016
Dad loved it
on February 20, 2015
decent enough but price seems a teeny bit high. loved experimenting with it and would recommend as a non-personal gift to someone
on June 27, 2016
Yummmmmmmmmmy Yummy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.