Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on October 26, 2016
My Son Couldn't decide on ONE superhero or even decide between Justice League and Avengers. Buying my own rings saved me a significant cost from the markup they put on ordering the "themed" cupcakes at a bakery. These rings are sturdy and washable and have the characters he loves. I would suggest they remove the generic "avenger" one and keep it strictly characters.
on February 3, 2017
Not a bad price, and the rings are very sturdy plastic. My only other comment is that I received 4 Iron Man, 3 Hulk, 2 Thor and 3 Hawkeye. No Captain America and no Black Widow. My son is a little disappointed about the lack of Cap, so I;m off to find a small pack of Cap rings to add to these. Otherwise, I'm pleased, and so is my 5 year old son.
on April 8, 2016
These are perfect. I got them for my son's bday party as cupcake toppers and the kids loved them. I was afraid the plastic and/or stickers would be cheap but they're not at all. I got 2 of each character. It was nice to have the variety, even including Hawkeye and Black Widow! I ordered some Captain America ones separately, which were also great, but I wish I got more of these for the variety. Love them!
on July 20, 2017
Good for parties.
on February 5, 2017
Definitely not happy with what I received. I got no black widow, only 2 Thor, and way too many hawk eye and Captain America. And the pictures on the Rings are not the same as the pictures displayed. I would return them if they weren't so cheap and I wasn't in a time crunch.
on February 7, 2013
Used these for my older sons party. They were a hit right along with the dog tags. I won't lie I found black widows clevage a little disturbing for a 5 year old boys party so I gave those to his aunts before the party started.
on April 27, 2016
Love these
on September 11, 2012
I ordered these rings for my son's Avengers birthday party and they were wonderful. The price was so great and the rings were high quality. All of the kids loved getting one of their party favors off of their cupcakes.
If you have an Avengers fan these rings are perfect for them!
on September 4, 2014
This pack is Great because while we had a super hero party for my son, there were girls there and this 12 pack came with 4 girl rings. They are good quality and decorated the cupcakes wonderfully. They also work well if you want to use them as a boarder on the base of a cake.
on January 6, 2013
We got two packs. The price Was just ok. But the kids thought they were so cool.
It was a super hero squad Birthday party. We got it all face mask, invitations, cups,
plates, and cup cake rings, and cake topers. we liked every thing but the cake topers
they were very cheap, and looked bad..We used action guys on the cake instead.
Other wise they would gotten 5 stars.......

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.