Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on January 11, 2013
Have been wearing the watch for over a month, as I gave it to myself as an early Christmas present. I love it.

Function is, accurate, I guess, what you come to expect from any watch, I know... you can expect the same from a cheap Casio, but a Tag Heuer brings other satisfactions.

Lots of people have complimented the watch, that is sweet. You always want other people to notice the little luxuries you can afford.

I love the way the sapphire crystal shines on light. The watch is not heavy and the rubber strap looks very sporty and feels very comfortable, while the watch itself looks very classy. Looks good when wearing a tuxedo, and also looks perfect for everyday / work wear.

It's a fine piece of jewelry. What can I say, it has a huge date display & it was a breeze to set it up. Hope my review was not too shallow and is somehow helpful.

Recommended 100% for new luxury watch enthusiasts, as myself.

My next one should be a Breitling.
on January 24, 2016
The watch is beautiful and looks authentic. It is also working fine after 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a Certificate of Authentic from Tag Heuer and that puts a doubt to whether it is a fake or not. WatchMaxx replied that warranty is provided by Amazon which is beside the point. I had thought Tag Heuer always produce a certificate for each watch and there is no reason not to have one.
on September 15, 2014
This was exactly what I wanted. One review that caused a slight concern was the clasp and also how the watch felt on their wrist. The instructions for working the clasp were unclear but once you figure it out it works fine. The watch is also comfortable on my wrist,
on February 4, 2015
Great watch. My husband loves it. Can wear it to the office or to go fishing. Great value!
on November 28, 2012
I really like this watch and loved Amazon's price and financing. My only complaint and what keeps it from getting 5 stars is the band. The latch system is not the standard belt type band with holes, rather you adjust the band where you want it and it snaps together kind of like a metal band would. While this looks really clean and classy, it makes the band feel a bit awkward in that it "sits" on my wrist a little differently. Also, replacement Tag bands are terribly overpriced. Perhaps I'll get used to it with time. Overall I am very satisfied, as this is a very simple, elegant and cool looking casual watch. A red second hand would also look nice, but be redundant I suppose, as the little circle at the bottom does have a hand that keeps track of seconds.
on October 16, 2012
Happy about the watch. It's exactly what's it shows on their online store. Will purchase another one in the future.
on January 5, 2014
I bought this for my husband and he loves it! I was concerned about the band and the way that it clasps - but he really likes it.
on December 27, 2012
The quality of this watch for price is phenomenal. Would recommend this sporty watch to all who love quality timepieces.
on December 15, 2014
all perfect
on December 6, 2012
Great watch, looks the part without being to flashy. Which was exactly what I was after. Best price anywhere was here in Australia within 3 days.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse