Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on November 2, 2012
The watch is solid (almost heavy) and very reliable. I received the watch and knife set quickly, and I was pleased with the packaging and the product. Excellent quality, but the knife is a little bit skimpy. It won't take the place of my other Swiss Army Knife. The price was right, and I would recommend this combo to others.
on March 22, 2013
I've only had this watch for about 2 weeks but it feels substantial. Even though the wristband is rubber it doesn't feel like something you'd find on a Timex. It's a good size without seeming too big on the wrist. The bonus knife set that comes with it isn't anything that would blow you away, just a basic one. Knife doesn't seem to be as good a quality as some of the more substantial ones you could get but it's a bonus none the less. I would recommend this watch.
on March 17, 2013
Like the overall design very much. Easy to read. Cool orange numbers and markings on a black background. Has a nice substantial heft to it (not a wimpy watch). The rubber strap is quite comfortable. This is my second Wenger watch. Quite pleased with their products. Bonus: Comes with a three-function pocket knife.
on January 11, 2013
For a swiss watch, it should have luminescent markers, other than that, great looking watch, has a solid feel to it
on March 22, 2013
I really wanted to like that watch because it had everything I want in a watch, except for one thing: the face is barely visible in the dark.
That was a deal killer for me and I had to send it back,
As usual, no problem with Amazon accepting the return. 5 stars to Amazon on there excellent return policy and execution of that policy.
on February 17, 2013
Great Watch, simple & elegant. It feels solid and well built. Swiss made, not China. Plan to buy another one for Dad.
on January 13, 2013
The watch seems pretty much as advertised. I've only had it a month but it has been dependable and comfortable so far. I've always had good luck with wenger products and this seems to be no exception.
on February 17, 2013
The rubber band felt really nice when I firwst touched it, but then turned out to be a real nuisance. The watch is never in the right place to see the front. The date display is way to small also.
on August 9, 2013
Very satisfied with this watch. Comfortable and durable, the rubber wrist band is of superior quality. Very satisfied, I would buy the product again.
on March 11, 2013
The watch is great. I gave it to my husband and he likes the watch but the band is very uncomfortable.The buckel
will not lay flat.He has contacted the Wenger people and we will see what can be done to replace the band.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.