Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
Good product, well finished. The only thing that I didn't like much was the outer pocket, that you can rebate. You could have an option to remove it from the rest of the bag of you wanted to.
VINE VOICEon January 27, 2013
Update on this review! Very frustrated with this bag. Over the past year, it has completely come apart It is fraying all over, But more importantly - The zippers have worn out and as a result I cannot open and close it reliably anymore. I would strongly recommend to get a different bag!

---
ORIGINAL REVIEW:
I am very satisfied with this bag, as a frequent traveler. I like to carry a lot of stuff - laptop, 2" binder, cords, etc, and this is perfect for me.

Positives:
Good looking - the black bag with discrete logo is very attractive. I get compliments and questions where I got it.
Sturdy - Reinforced handles, well stiched.
Large capacity. The bag includes
- front easy access pouch - makes it easy to empty your pockets in TSA security checkpoints.
- 4 center pouches
1 holds a 2" binder,
2nd holds a laptop,
3 holds plenty of cords/chargers. I carry a laptop power cord, international power conversion kit, micro USB wall chargers/computer USB cable as well as iPhone 5 cables, car chargers, and other miscellany.
4th has pockets for pens, receipts, and documents.

Negatves:
- Side load - if you don't zip your bag properly, a risk - the side load means an open bag will let stuff fall out easier.
- Heavy - it is semi rigid and a little heavier as a result.
- Handle strap has come unconnected 2 times when picking it up - fluke? No consequences as was never mid-use, but slightly worrisome (but easily fixable - just add a climbing carabeener)

Overall - love it. It is a great laptop bag for someone looking to carry a lot but not willing to switch to a backpack. Very happy!
on September 23, 2016
Mighty good quality construction, really good zippers, durable fabric and padding. Lose one star because, no matter how you load it, it won't stand up. Falls over every time, not stable like the photo shows. Wish they would reinforce-stiffen the 'floor' of it so it would stand up!
on April 17, 2016
Love it!! Even though it says it fits a 15 inch laptop, it fits my 17 inch perfectly. All the right pockets in all the right places. It even has a little key ring holder in one of the front pockets. Great investment for a great price!!
on February 8, 2013
I really wanted to like this bag. I used every day for a couple weeks, but I kept getting annoyed by the cutout for the handle at the top of the bag. When the snaps that closed and the flap are connected and the adjustment straps are pulled tight, it is hard to get my hand all the way around the handle. My fingers go underneath the flap and it isn't very comfortable. You could keep the adjustment straps loose, but it is just a pain. I went to staples and picked up a bag called the Elantra, that is more compact, has a built in binder and has a very comfortable handle. I recommend that one instead.
on July 1, 2016
Best messenger bag I've owned so far (among about 10).
- great looking
- lots of compartments and pockets, and great variety in compartment sizes. Offers clean separation.
- easy on the shoulder. Very comfortable to carry.

One thing slightly annoying is the strap. Mine was a bit loose and a bit hard to keep it at my desired length. Whenever i shortened it, it extends back over the course of 1-2 days.
on March 16, 2016
I was impressed with the quality of this bag. It is very sturdy, durable and does exactly what I need. I use it to carry a 13" MacBook Pro along with textbooks, notebooks, etc. and it has plenty of room left over.

The only negative drawback is that the laptop pocket's zippers are in the side of the bag an not on the top. So, I am just going clip the two zippers together to prevent one from opening allowing the laptop to slip out. Other than that, this bag is perfect for what I need.
review image review image
on December 16, 2016
The bag is nice and has lots of pockets for all your need, But i would find it hard to recommend to others cause of the condition it came in. Many of the seems are frayed and make me question how long this bag will last. Beyond that the bag is great and hope it will last.
review image review image review image review image review image
on August 20, 2016
I bought this but returned it. The top is only for papers. Its small and wont fit much. The outside has a flap style cover which when opened, the bag opens on the bottom for the iPad or computer. Its a matter of preference, however I just like everything on one end.
on September 26, 2013
Great bag at a good price. Classy look and practical. The laptop function is so convenient for frequent flyers. Never take computer out of bag - of course unless you are in the presence of an overzealous TSA agent.