Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,806 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,854 reviews
on September 2, 2013
This was one of the first. games I downloaded onto my girlfriends Kindle and now she has to fight me for it! Every morning when I wake up part of my routine is hitting the bathroom and this game keeps me company! The replayability of this game is insane. And just when you might get a board of these missions they flip the script and now you get to play as the bad guys and start all over again! My only issue is it should be called Samurai VS Demons but that's just me.
on November 17, 2013
Well hard but fun you get to be samoraui or zombies the people are hard but it gives you get a lot of charms when u beat the first level it's cool I give it a 4 star rating cause it's hard but great game
on January 5, 2014
I liked the game it was so fun I enjoy it I hope New updates come for this app and I also hope they put multiplayer in the game my name is Aniket
Bye and thank you
Love Aniket
on January 20, 2013
This game is a great game. Glu made this game a tactical based game instead of the usual hack n slash game they make like blood and glory, and it works well for this game. This game places you in feudal Japan unlike other zombie games, which places you in the old west or post-apocalypse world. The game can get frustrating at times and you can't go back to a previous wave but all in all it is a good game and if you are a fan of Glu's games or looking for a different kind of zombie game than the usual zombie game you should check it out.
on January 8, 2014
Really fun game. Like all the upgrades for your troops and stuff. Well have fun playing the game. I would recommend this to others.
on May 16, 2012
On a whim, I decided to download this game. I am pleased and would recommend ..there are no instructions (or atleast I did not see any) but the game is straightforward and easy to pick -up. The graphics are pretty cool if you like cartoonish/cute images..sound effects are great and controls on the k.fire are good. There is strategy involved in selecting the right fighters and power-ups. I downloaded yesterday and I am level 30 ...so it can be played for a while before real money has to be spent. I would give it 5 stars but for the fact you can only get so far without spending money.
on May 28, 2012
let me just say, im not trying to sound like a nerd but, i think i just found my true love! jk. it is a really good game though. :D u haters can hate but let me tell ya, ur stupid. hate the player, not the game. oh yea, UR THE PLAYER. My brother <3's zombies so around wave 10 or 11, i was fighting the boss and 3 other zombies and he watched me play it and then asked me for the name and now and although i had it first, he <3's it SO much, hes past where i am!
peace out! Maddog (my nickname, not real name! cause im insane for one reason! <3 ya!)
on October 23, 2013
I think this game was very amazing and i will keep playing!and I can say you did an amazing job with this game thank you for making it glu and please make a third SvZ . And thats what i think of this amazing game.
on December 5, 2013
This game is great to spend time on. Very addictive. Able to progress okay without having to spend too much hard earned cash.
on September 11, 2013
At first glance I was not overly impressed,but after the first couple of levels I was amazed.The graphics are sharp,the helpers are really good,the bonus level are fun ,you have to think quick.Overall 4 out of 5 stars for me.