Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Customer reviews

on June 2, 2012
The quality of this license plate frame is amazing. It has been on my car for about a month now and has stood up nicely. I have gotten so many compliments on it and have also purchased one for my boyfriends car. It was very easy to install and can be seen nicely from other cars when on the road. A must for any SF giants fan!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 24, 2012
I received and installed my NYY frame 3 days ago. Good, sturdy metal with bright chrome surround. The lettering is large and easily readable at a fair distance. I'll wait and see how the chrome holds up, but so far I love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.