Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 292 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 365 reviews
on December 14, 2015
The good - these are the most comfortable earphones you can buy. I have tried at least a dozen from amazon. If it got a great review I tried it. The sound - they sound wonderful. Definitely the best sounding headphones you can buy in this price range.
The bad - I have bought two pair of these headphones and with normal to light use - they physically degrade. The black and white insulation peels away leaving exposed wires.
This happened to both of my bose headsets. Every time. Bad. The build quality is not high.
Factor this in when you buy one of the most expensive mobile phone headsets on the market...
on February 12, 2017
Ordered in May, today these headphones are shorted out and dead! Constant complaining on phone calls of echoing, great sound though when they were working funny thing is, I placed them in the carrying pouch every day when they weren't in use, still didn't protect them from shorting out. I've never spent this much money on a pair of headphones, and before they died I was very satisfied, but I will not be spending this much money again. This is NOT a bad reflection on the seller, my headphones arrived on time and as promised, I'm just pretty disappointed that I only got 9 good months of use out of these headphones. for the price and brand, I expected much much more!
on January 22, 2015
I love these headphones. I am no audiophile, but these have a great sound (as usual, Bose headphones seem to have more bass than others) and I prefer these over any other sub-$100 in-ear I tried. The best part about these headphones is that they are really, really comfortable (can wear them all day at desk) and stay put during workouts/runs. This is my third pair. I love these, and will keep buying them.

There is an issue with them, which is why this is my third pair in 3 years. They are relatively fragile. My first set's rubber coating "dried" up and started cracking/peeling off, they still work but the thin tire is constantly getting tangled and knots develop over time.
On the second set, one of the headphones came off when they were in my ear and the cable was jerked.
In Bose's defense, I don't baby my electronics - but I do think they can make the wires a bit more rugged.
on July 15, 2014
These earphones have lasted more than 1.5 years so far. They are by far my favorite earphones. The sound quality is unbeatable at that price range. The silicone earbuds sit comfortably for long periods of time. They also do not fall out with common rigorous movements.
The chord is thicker than usual. This is great when it comes to packing and unwinding for use. It will not tangle easily.
The mic has been clear and easy to use while driving.
The radio controls via Android phone so far has given me control to Play, Pause, and skip to the next track (w/ a quick double click).
The gold plated plug sits firmly in any mic port. Will not come loose, or get dislodged with most movements.
The earphones are not noise isolating. So its very convenient to wear at all times, since you can still hear most of the environment around you.
As a note, these are not the best suited for air travel.
on June 22, 2014
These definitely have solid sound quality. Since they are specifically designed to sit in one's outer ear, with very rubbery, flexible fins that lodge against the cartilage of the outer ear, they don't create a seal, which is part of what can help create thunderous bass in earbuds that literally plug the ears. As a result, bass performance, while fine, is not as good as what can be had in much less expensive alternatives.

This particular design is excellent, though, if one desires the ability to hear ambient noise while on the phone or listening to music. The design is also ideal for working out. The style that plug the ears tend to slip out when sweating, whereas this design won't because of the entirely different way it is secured against the ear. If running or cycling, it is highly desirable to be able to hear cars before you find yourself under them.

However, if you want sweat-proof, stay-put workout ear buds that allow ambient noise into your ears, the Addidas/Sennheiser MX685. I have the predecessor model, and their sound quality is not far off that of the Bose's for a fraction of the cost with a workout friendly design.
on October 25, 2014
I have the MIE2 and MIE2i and the sports version. I love them!

Edit: I forgot to mention how comfortable these are. They come with three sizes of rubber ear thingy, the medium one that is preinstalled fits my ear perfectly, but if you have big or small ears you can switch it out. I listen to music at work and will sometimes have these things in as long as 10 hours at a time, and can barely feel them. I've tried this with Apple earbuds, but the hard plastic would hurt my ears after awhile, and other earbuds with soft rubber would fall out when I would turn my head. If you started violently shaking your head to your favorite rock or metal song, these Bose earbuds would stay in. Audio quality is top notch.
on December 9, 2012
I'm very sensitive to crappy sound.

That said, these headphones sound excellent. They have very deep, rich bass and reproduce sound beautifully, considering they are earphones, which I've never liked.

But best of all, they don't come out of my ears, no matter what I'm doing! Some examples of activities I can engage in while wearing these:
--Running and being sweatty on the treadmill (the Apple Earpods always come right out as soon as I start sweating)
--Sit-ups
--Biking
--Hanging upside down off the edge of the couch and scaring the cat
--Taking a phone call

They don't hurt my ears at all, even after several hours of use, unlike competing products.

Also, these are labeled as compatible with Blackberry, Windows Phone, and Android. I thought some of you might like to know that they work with the iPhone as well. They take calls and the button starts/ends calls and starts/stops music.

***UPDATE***
Four months and one replacement from Bose later... My original pair and replacement pair have both fine bad while running on the treadmill. Bose is replacing my replacement with the SIE2i model since it's designed to be more durable and sweat-resistant. If you intend to do sweaty activity with these, go for the SIE2.
on December 1, 2014
To put is simply, these are the best headphones I have ever had in my ears.. Ever. Very lightweight and flexible so your ears never hurt or even notice them. But don't let that fool you, I've taken them hiking mountains, running sprints, and jumping around at the gym and they never feel like they will fall out. Without music you can hear everything, they cancel no noise at all. When the sound comes on though you are in your own world and nothing can get through the most superb sounds these headphones possess. It's like having surround sound and you feel the music. Bose really outdid themselves with the price of what this product can do. Seems high for headphones, but they are long lasting and the quality of music is beyond words. I would recommend them to everyone and want to let them use them so they can see for themselves. Nuff said.
on July 27, 2013
I initially purchased the pair of Beats Urbeats eadphones with a none tangling cord to use with my Galaxy SIII. I like the non-tangling feature and the fact that it would switch from a listening device to a mic/speaker device for phone calls. Unfortunately, the round earbuds (regardless of the size) did not stay in my ear. The Beats earphones didn't work. I was listening to music and when a call came through, I pressed the button, and the person on the other end could not hear me and the volume of the person's voice was low. Using the volume key to increase it, didn't work either.

The Bose MIE2 earphones work great! I don't have to push a button when switching from music to a phone call, it happens automatically, and the volume is great for music and conversations. About the fit, there are no complaints. The earbuds ft securely and comfortably in each ear. The case is a bit large, but I'm a happy Bose customer!
on September 25, 2014
I love these headphones! I have been looking for earbuds that I could use daily and during workouts that:
1. didn't hurt my ears after awhile (the over the ear ones and hook ear buds always end up hurting me after an hour or so)
2. didn't make me feel like everything is echoing (the seal is tight, but doesn't make me feel dizzy or like I'm underwater)
3. were easy to wipe off and clean (the actual ear bud part of these headphones comes off easily and can be wiped off quickly. similarly, the wires are easy to wipe down quickly)
4. were adjustable and had a clip (I am able to adjust the clip depending on whether I want to cord to hard in front or behind my head while working out. Works either way easily!)
5. were durable (these seem really durable, I've only been using them for a short while, but I expect them to be my go-to for a long time!)