Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 62 reviews
on February 3, 2014
Holiday time means holiday travel and our old luggage was on its last legs. My wife and I bought three of them and took them to Australia and back. To put it nicely, the baggage handling on that long haul with baggage changes and the rough carousels they appear on can be tough on suitcases. These came out with the to be expected scuff marks but apart from that work extremely well. Our only problem is we wanted to buy another one so we could have two each but it's no longer available...
on August 16, 2015
handle broke after i used it for 3-4 times..
i was travelling internationally and visited samsonite for the service.
they couldnt fix it because its USA model and they dont keep spare parts for non international models
I came home, opened it myself, unscrewed and superglued it together somehow.
on November 13, 2013
I bought this for my husband. I have the same one in purple and its great, roomy and rolls with a push of my pinky.
Also I've went on 4-5 trips so far and can't tell of any damage. Its holding up really well, even with the airline tossing it around.
on January 9, 2014
We purchased the luggage for our son for Christmas and glad we did. I thought the 28 inch would be too big but it was just right and one can certainly pack a lot of clothes. Transporting the luggage is with ease. I highly recommend the Samsonite Luggage 737 Series 28 inch Spinner Bag. The graphite color is really nice and different for ease of finding at the airport luggage claim.
on August 26, 2013
Too fragile. One corner was crushed and the lock fell off the first time we used it on a domestic flight. It is simply not sturdy enough. Way to flimsy construction. I have a hard shell Samsonite suitcase from 1987. It is still going strong as the material is 10 times more sturdy.
on January 7, 2014
Love this suitcase, it is large enough for clothes and my husbands, we took it to Florida and had plenty of room for extras that we bought. It's sturdy and withstood the tossing that the airlines do. Only had a few scratches on it, but if it was cloth it would have been torn. Great suitcase, own 3 different sizes now.
on June 27, 2014
After two trips, one half of the telescoping prices broke off from the handle during a flight. The handle was retracted and inside the shell case at the time so it's clearly an issue of shoddy build quality. Very disappointing for a 120 dollar bag.
on May 10, 2013
A great bag for people looking for a durable, lightweight spinner bag. The color makes it easy to spot on the baggage carousel. I like that it is expandable which comes in handy for travel on international flights where baggage weight allocations are higher.
on April 7, 2014
Even the baggage handlers at the airport could not damage this baby! And, yes, they have had a few chances. Carbon fiber is tough! It is roomy. The four wheels allow one to tow it flat or edgewise. It is light weight. It is definitely NOT carry on size!
on December 27, 2013
The shopping experience makes me really happy, this thing is really great, just in time for the United States of promotional activities, the price is great, my family and I are very fond of it, I hope the next Amazon has more benefits to me, next time I will come!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.