Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

VTech MobiGo Software Cartridge - Thomas & Friends
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$9.72+ $4.62 shipping

on October 6, 2013
This came quickly & in great condition. My 2 1/2 yr old gndson loves Mobigo 2 & this game was great for him. I also love Thomas the Tank Engine. Unfortunatly his favorite pass time is taking the cassette in & out, in & out & I suppose he could do that with any of the games,lol. Well he does push a few buttons from time to time then back to in & out. Then when he can't get it in he gets furious & starts screaming at it. We say "Do you need help?" He says "Hup." So we hup him & then he want's it out again. on & on we dance. So if you can sit there & keep putting the cassette in & out til they get the hang of the game then this is the cassette for your young one.
on May 16, 2013
My kid is barely 3. This game is perfect for his little mobi-go 2. Granted, he's not allowed to play alot, but when I need him distracted or occupied, like at the doctor's office or something, this is the game he chooses first. the directions are simple, easy to understand and I hardly ever have to help him with it more than the one first time. Of course, we work together on the 'difficult' levels of each game, but that's kind of the point.
on April 2, 2018
perfect.
on July 17, 2015
My son enjoys this game, and I am sure he will enjoy it more once he understand how to play it by himself. It says 3-5 and it is definitely for those ages. He is only two and I bought it for him anyways and he doesn't understand what to do that well, and gets frustrated since he can't do it himself. But I really love the games on here,, once he is a little older I'm sure I'll never be able to get him off his mobigo!
on June 29, 2017
kids love it
on February 7, 2014
This game is a great way to teach your toddler without them realizing they are learning. As a parent I want to know what my kids are playing or watching and with Vtech I never have to worry, I know they will be learning every time they turn it on
on May 8, 2013
I purchased this game for my three year old and it's his favorite. He will play this game as long I will let him. it has two levels which I love. Perfect for first time learners but can be advanced for old fans :D
on December 25, 2013
My son is a huge Thomas fan and he really loves this game. Love having Thomas with a bit of an educational twist! Highly recommend for any child who has a mobile and loves Thomas and crew, it will be a hit!
on July 21, 2016
Great game for learning in a fun way
on March 17, 2014
I love the enjoyment my child has gotten from this game. I can not pry it from my child's hands. It teaches them numbers, directions, colors, sorting, and numerous other things.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question