Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on November 20, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my son last christmas and it's still going strong and a favorite toy. It's made of high quality plastic (not the cheap kind that breaks easy). It can be used as a spyglass to see the world around us or to play games. My son is now 3 and finally understands to look in it to play games. Before then he would play with the outside games. Overall this is a nice toy for a Jake the pirate fan that can grow with the child.
on December 7, 2013
This is the biggest piece of crap I have ever purchased! It works for like 3 mins & then says "see ya later" or something like that & turns off & wil NOT come back on for several days & then just like magic...iit comes back on for a few mins. ...then off again. I bought this as an early birthday present for my son, to take on a long car trip, thinking it would keep him busy with the games & also be cool to have a telescope to look through. What a let down!
on December 30, 2013
My 3 year olds LOVES this toy! It's fun and educational. She enjoys all of the games; especially the counting treasure game. My favorite part of it is the fact that you can see the games inside of the telescope.
on December 29, 2013
I own this one and another model that is huge in comparison and the kids fight over the other one and rarely use this one. they are 3 and 4 so hope this helps you. Why? Beats the heck out of me but wish I would have bought 2 of the other one.
on November 3, 2014
This is the best toy my 2yr old grandchildren .they think that the music
And the other . There parents love it Asa toy and an eduation toy, they willbe able to grow with them. Thank you for the wonderful toy .
on August 31, 2014
I bought this for my grandson for his 5th birthday and he just loves it. The different activities and music are fun and he likes that you can see it both inside and out by moving the slider. Very happy with this item
on March 4, 2013
4 year old gradndaughter sings along w/video in her playtime activities after the afternoon nap. The telescope sometimes ends up in car when going to store, etc. Nana J
on December 28, 2013
Product says for ages 3+, but my advanced three year old has a difficult time maneuvering all the different features. He loves looking through the spyglass and I think with a little time he will love the whole thing.
on January 22, 2014
Our 4 year old grandson was delighted with this present!! We also bought the sword to go with it, and he played with both endlessly. It lived up to expectations, and our grandson knew how to use it right away.
on August 18, 2015
my son and daughter love this. They have pu tin many hours of play since it was purchased.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.