Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on April 28, 2013
The pictures are small, and some are obscure for a game aimed at young children. The audio is poor which does not help a child understand rhyme. I could go on, but will just say this, I would not suggest this app to anyone.
I gave the game an extra star because the token flinging portion of the game was decent.
on March 8, 2013
This is another app I purchased for my two-year-old, when she received a Uniden tablet for Christmas from my mom.

I find it annoying to listen to. Also, it seems frustrating that my daughter can never get past the Grumpy Old Troll's gate to go on to whatever part may be next, though she keeps trying in vain, while I am expecting it to continue along a storyline like the show does. I mean the rhyming words keep going and never stop, and it drones on and on as such. Besides, it is slightly beyond my daughter's age group to be rhyming words yet.

That said, I plan to keep it on her tablet, merely since she likes the show so much.
on August 28, 2014
Installed and is playable in Kids Mode on one granddaughter's Nabi Jr. Installs and plays in Parent Mode on the other granddaughter's Nabi 2, but isn't recognized by add apps for Kids Mode, therefore can't be played on that tablet. Not worth $4 if it won't play in Kids Mode.
on November 9, 2014
My Grand Kids liked this APP because it was Dora. At first they could
not "REALLY" play the rhyming game. They would guess to get from one level
to the next. Now they can actually do the rhyming and be successful.
It grows with the kids.
on January 26, 2013
Starting the first time she opened this game she found it challenging but at a level she was pretty much able to figure out with very little help from me. She enjoys the rhyming words and I enjoy listening/watching her figure out what goes well together.
on August 15, 2012
This APP does what it says, it's Dora and Boots working with your child on their rhyming skills. The voiceovers are nicequality. I reduced my rating to a 3 because I purchased this APP primarily for use on a tablet (Nexus7) and there is a glaring issue with the programming. The assets (? on screen touchable icons, tokens, menus) do not scale for the extra realestate that the tablet offers while the background does. The screenshots available on Amazon match the experience on my cell (installed to compare). So to best explain if i have my devices on with the app, both have the tokens/slingshot at about 1/2 inch in size whereas the tablet has 4x the background size (stretched). If the APP is updated to stretch everything properly for use on a tablet then it would be 4 stars because it meets its description but is still limited on overall content.
on May 18, 2013
My two year old loves Dora so I bought this for her and she has fun learning. She has a hard time sometimes but she getting better with the game playing it all by herself.
on January 13, 2013
The game has nice graphics, very educational. My two daughters love it and have learned a lot from it. Definitely recommend it.
on March 15, 2013
My daughter loves this game, grat character s, but a little to hard for a 4 yr.old and she's always been aroud computers
on May 23, 2013
This is new so I am not going to be able to give an exact review but for now its great. For a 3 year old this week end. ought to be great right???