Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on May 16, 2013
A great learning tool. My God child loves Dora and you can go wrong with this product. Dora rocks for sure.
on March 17, 2013
I love this app for my daughter. She loves it but is going to get bored of it because the whole game is based off of one level.
on April 7, 2014
Got this as a follow up on Vol 1 which is age appropriate for my 3 year old granddaughter. This program will follow and she will grow into it. right now it is slightly advanced for her.
on July 10, 2013
I love that it helps the kids learn. I hate that its limited to three different levels. Not very man y things to to on the app once you have mastered it. Great app though!
on August 13, 2013
My daughter likes it. She is 3 and this app is easy for her to use and she is so happy when she gets the answer right.
on May 22, 2014
Came on time as was what it was advertised to be. Good for the purpose it was purchased for. Would recommend it.
on August 4, 2013
we ordered this free app for our kindle fire for our granddaughters to play with. They love this learning game.
on April 10, 2014
Cute learning app…one of three ABC preschool apps I keep on my Kindle for my many nieces and nephews when they visit
on December 29, 2014
I thought this would be liked by my non-verbal grandchild. Nope. And I hate the music, which there seems to be NO WAY to turn off. I wish I could return it.
on February 11, 2016
Grand kids love this app, play it all the time.