Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 16, 2013
A great learning tool. My God child loves Dora and you can go wrong with this product. Dora rocks for sure.
on March 17, 2013
I love this app for my daughter. She loves it but is going to get bored of it because the whole game is based off of one level.
on April 7, 2014
Got this as a follow up on Vol 1 which is age appropriate for my 3 year old granddaughter. This program will follow and she will grow into it. right now it is slightly advanced for her.
on July 10, 2013
I love that it helps the kids learn. I hate that its limited to three different levels. Not very man y things to to on the app once you have mastered it. Great app though!
on August 13, 2013
My daughter likes it. She is 3 and this app is easy for her to use and she is so happy when she gets the answer right.
on May 22, 2014
Came on time as was what it was advertised to be. Good for the purpose it was purchased for. Would recommend it.
on April 10, 2014
Cute learning app…one of three ABC preschool apps I keep on my Kindle for my many nieces and nephews when they visit
on December 29, 2014
I thought this would be liked by my non-verbal grandchild. Nope. And I hate the music, which there seems to be NO WAY to turn off. I wish I could return it.
on June 6, 2013
My little girl live this application she like to count and sing with Dora and boots its a good application for kids
on April 30, 2013
My daughter loves this Dora app. Its age appropriate for her to learn and feel challenged without being too easy or too difficult. She loves typing her name at the beginning. This was worth the price but we wish there were some add ons or additional levels she could do.