Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 122 reviews
on July 4, 2013
My son loves this game, he is 5 and a SpongeBob fanatic. This keeps him busy for over 30 min's at a time, perfect when in the middle of cooking or going on long trips in the car.
on May 7, 2013
My kids love this app. Not to easy not to hard...sometimes have to use your noggin to think it through but lots of fun.....who doesn't love SpongeBob. Fun graphics too
on November 4, 2013
Too hard for most children in my opinion. They may need an adults help to get very far at all.
on December 24, 2012
My son loves this games, Keeps him busy for hours.what more could a gal ask for? Gotta love Spongebob Squarepants!
on May 28, 2013
My kids really wanted a spongbob game. After buying it they have showed very little interest in playing it at all.
on February 12, 2014
I purchased that for my kids cuz they like spongebob. However, I found it is difficult for little kids to play since they need to know how to read. I played and kind of like it.
on April 9, 2013
little complex, but with a little instruction, the 5 year old is learning to think of new ways to accomplish different tasks. I like how the puzzles can be completed different ways.
on April 3, 2013
I have a 12 year old and a 6 year old. They both love to play this game. It works well on the kindle fire.
on July 7, 2014
Super Great Item
on February 12, 2013
My grandson really enjoys this game - and it is not something he can blow through during a weekend. lots of different games involved
0Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse