Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SpongeBob Marbles & Slides (Fire Edition)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on February 12, 2013
My grandson really enjoys this game - and it is not something he can blow through during a weekend. lots of different games involved
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
the game is fun its just got to be free my friend wants the game and he likes spongebob but it costs money many little kid might want it but it costs money.
on December 5, 2012
This app is good for those of us who need a little fun in our lives, and kids will love it, too. Plays music while you play, so if you need silence you will have to turn down the volume on your device.
on April 9, 2013
little complex, but with a little instruction, the 5 year old is learning to think of new ways to accomplish different tasks. I like how the puzzles can be completed different ways.
on May 11, 2012
I've played this App on my phone and am so happy it's on the Kindle fire. Takes a minute to figure out the game play, but once you do I find it rather addicting. Haven't tried the 3-D graphics yet, but would be very fun if I had glasses. Fun App that keeps me entertained.
0Comment| 594 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2012
it donloads so slow I have not played it yet but I have a feeling it will be fun from the other reviews I love spongebobs shows I watch it all the time. but even I can have fun when I'm alone or in the car or on vocation all the time ot on the bus I can have so much fun I love every spongebob is so cool my favorite. show!/
on December 27, 2012
This is a fun game. My kids range from 3-12 and they all really like this game. Highly recommended By me. :)
0Comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2012
this is an awesome game. keeps u busy and has challenging levels. u can also tile ur kindle to move the marbles. I suggest. u to get it.
0Comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2012
This game is super fun and addictive. It's really fun to see SpongeBob this way :) I can't put the game down!!
on November 30, 2012
SpongeBob is one of their favorered characters and being able to enjoy him on this game is awesome and would recommend to for children of all age.