Best kids' books of February Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Amethyst Jewelry Deals and savings in Woodworking Shop Popular Services themissing themissing themissing  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 321 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 359 reviews
on December 28, 2012
A terrific product. The Kindle Fire was a Christmas gift for my husband in hopes of weaning him from hardcovers...our home is
almost to the point of being featured on Hoarders...book hoarders. This leather case did it. It suits the man and he loves reading the Kindle Fire. The case is handsome, turns off the lights, so to speak, when you close the cover. Clever. Neat. Worth the price.
Yes, I do recommend it.
on January 21, 2013
I spent hours looking at various cases for my kindle to help encase and protect it. With that said,I am not careless (nor clumsy) with my items nor do I expect to attempt throwing my kindle down the stairs; slim, streamline and functional was what I was looking for. I did not want a case that would partially cover the screen of my kindle or a case that would not allow the sound to properly come from the speakers.I was between this and two roo cases(the origami case and another that had a hand strap) both which were considerably less expensive. However, I impulse bought this case as I wanted to protect my kindle now. First I purchased the persimmon colored case which is not as burnt orange as the picture makes it seem, it is more of an orange red. I must say I really like this case. It does encase perfectly, it is slim and lightweight enough to hold in hand with comfort while reading our watching media for a period of time. The material does not feel cheap, however this is only a partially leather case. I like the rubber bumper, and the inside flap. I was skeptical the stand would work but it does, unfortunately it does not offer many options in viewing angles. Although to be honest I have not used the stand function much. The auto sleep wake function works like a charm and having a screen protector on does not inhibit this function. so all in all,I recommend this case and while I did contemplate returning it for a less expensive one, now that I have it and like it,I see no point in returning it...just wish it was closer to thirty dollars than fifty.
on December 31, 2012
A typical audio plug will not fit through the audio jack hole in the leather case. The Kindle must be removed from the case to seat the jack completely. In general, a very poor value for the price.
on December 28, 2012
With little ones around it's always nice to have as much protection as possible for your electronics. This standing leather case serves very well and the saddle tan is beautiful....also makes the Kindle easy to spot when you forget where you last stashed it.
on February 23, 2014
Bought this case for my husbands Kindle. Felt like it did NOT protect the device at all. Dropped Kindle just a short distance and it totally shattered. Offered zero protection. When new Kindle and better case was purchased. Overlapping the device would help greatly. UGH
on June 2, 2013
Sturdy and functional. Looks like it should provide good long term use. Good color for a man. I like this product.
on December 28, 2012
Really happy with the cover and very well made. And very stylish best thing I have gotten for the kindle
on December 16, 2012
My leather case arrived a couple of weeks after my Kindle Fire HD, so I had that period of time to get used to the Kindle Fire in its "naked" form. The case is a spectacular addition. It does not bulk up the tablet, is lightweight, attractive, and works exactly as advertised. Making it into a display easel simply requires folding back the cover and putting it on a flat surface (even on a bedsheet for reading in bed). Opening the cover activates the display; closing the cover puts the Kindle to sleep. The cover has mini speaker grilles that take nothing from the sound output, and all buttons and ports are fully useable. What more could you want?
on December 9, 2012
Love this cover for my new Kindle HD big boy. The auto-open and auto-shut-off feature is great. It is stylish, and protects the Kindle without adding too much weight.
on May 30, 2013
This standing leather case looks beautiful and keeps my Kindle Fire HD 8.9 clean, safe and secure. The color I chose -- Saddle Tan -- is very rich and elegant. I am able to stand my Kindle very easily if I don't open the case too wide -- it works for my needs very well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.