Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 12, 2015
This is a true white (hard to find) with deep purple embroidery. And it's big enough to really be a bedspread which is very nice if you can't or don't want to deal with a bedskirt (like on a sleep number bed). ONLY problem is none of the accent pillows are available and it's hard to match the color exactly in a plain one. The shams are very nice though and are a good start. Seems like a very high quality product, love the look and feel.
on June 28, 2016
I really love this quilt. As others have noted, it is a summer-weight and therefore probably should be a little cheaper than $107. I did not remove a star for that as it is perfect for my color scheme and I will just add a light blanket under it for winter time. Living in the Pacific Northwest makes this an option for me while it might not work for someone living in an area like Boston <smile>. The other thing that I really like about this quilt is the large size. I have a king and it is really difficult to find something that has the length and width to hang properly. This works just like the picture shows. I have not had the problems others say with the design being off-center. Love it!
on February 24, 2014
I am very happy with this item. It is sturdy, well made, and warm. I do NOT know how to describe the weight of a fabric so I can't be of help in that area of this review. When it is 65 degrees Fahrenheit indoors, overnight, we can sleep comfortably with only a flannel sheet and this spread. It definitely holds its shape. Many people have commented on how pretty it is.

Update: I accidentally wrote this review about the matching bedspread,instead of the sham. Of course, the sham holds up just as well. I just washed the bedspread and it held up perfectly with almost no shedding.
on May 24, 2017
Simply pretty in lavender and green. Extremely well made and the backgroud is white, not an off white.
on November 3, 2017
Love my quilt. Wash and drys well, perfect fit. Was upset couldn't get shams to match, but finally found two from two different places but paid an arm and leg for each. I guess they knew, no where else to get them.
on August 29, 2015
Modern Heirloom Collection Gwen Cotton Filled Bedspread, Queen, 102 by 118-Inch

I ordered the Modern Heirloom bedspread, and it is quite beautiful, as are the matching curtain and valance I ordered. I have an issue with the size of the . I ordered and received a package correctly marked queen size. Unfortunately, it is too wide. I pulled the excess to one side, and there is an excess of 14". Unfortunately, It is on the bed, and I threw out the packaging before dwelling on it. Just thought this might help someone else make the decision.
on May 12, 2015
This is BIG.

I didn't order this - I looked at it and IF I would have ordered it I would have ordered the Queen (not the King) since that is my bed size. BUT when it came I really didn't want to go through the returning process. My Queen bed is in a Sleigh frame with thick spring and mattress (no dog could jump on it). It turns out I couldn't have asked for a better fit. The sides come a 1/2 inch above the floor and the top looks like a flowing hood with my pillow under it.
This Quilt/bedspread looks so nice & is soft, comfortable, 100% cotton - And it's purple all I could ask for.
on January 15, 2016
My wife loves it covers all the way to the floor
on May 31, 2017
Beautiful set - had a quilt set almost identical but wanted the floor length bedspread for a queen so I could get rid of bed ruffle! However this does not go to floor and just looks like another quilt set. Should have ordered a king for my queen I guess!
on August 8, 2014
Very well made, lovely true coloring. Love the all cotton. Fits my queen almost too generously! My new puppy was up with me and it laundered well.Really very very nice!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.