Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on December 27, 2012
We rarely play Monopoly because it takes so long. With just two of us to play it and one of us a child - which I think it's a great learning game (specially with the money) it takes us a couple days to finish a game! My son saw this on a commercial so I purchased it for Christmas. We played it right away and it was so much faster! You could make it longer. It's still the basic concept, with properties, houses, hotels, collecting a salary on passing go, chance and jail. However the first one to $1 million wins the game. It may have been a bit too fast for his liking. I reached a million pretty early into it so not all the properties were sold and definately no houses were bought. I honestly went around the board about 4 times and I won. So either we played it wrong or it's really quick - with really no incentive to buy properties to bankrupt a player - you can just keep going around the board collecting money and pretty fast. He didn't like that the paper money was replaced by thick cardboard money. While it's more durable - the regular play money is so much more fun. Also - due to the bank being setup in the middle of the board - it doesn't leave much room for dice to roll. While the 7 year old loves it - I'm myself am down the middle on this one. However, I do like that I dont' have to spend 8+ hours playing it!!
on August 26, 2017
My son loves Monopoly but the rest of the family dreads the hours needed to play so he's slowly been accumulating all the other Monopoly game options that are quicker. This one is great for those who only have a limited amount of time to play (or limited attention span) and is over relatively quickly. It's also nice the "money" is cardboard so easier for little fingers to manage. This is one version I definitely prefer playing.
on August 7, 2017
Love this- especially the fact that the money is cardboard. That way it's not torn or frayed from use
on June 13, 2015
I am a huge fan of the original Monopoly game, I own multiple different game versions, so I figured I'd step a bit out of the box and try out this new one. I was very disappointed. I understood it would not be like the original, but it didn't even seem like a Monopoly game at all. The game goes super fast, and with a short board you are able to make money to upgrade your pieces within only a few turns. It seemed pointless and completely unchallenging. I have played this game twice, and I will not be playing it anymore. Maybe my daughter or nieces/nephews will enjoy it down the road.
on July 30, 2015
I am an elementary school teacher and this specifically monopoly has different rules to the conventional one, it is not for little kids is too complicated for them
on April 21, 2015
Awesome game! I play it at my leisure time with friends and family. Like others say, this game will not extend so long. You can start new sessions again and again after your goal is reached. Also dynamic rules rocks ! Love the game. Plan to get another as a gift soon ! :)
on January 4, 2016
Superb variation of the original - great for kids since it is a shorter game to win.
on February 22, 2014
This is a really fun version of Monopoly - does not take as long as the original version and the money is much easier to keep track of and better yet there is an actual end to the game without playing for hours and hours. Really enjoy playing it!
on January 22, 2016
This is one of the mot fun Monopoly games I;ve played! Don't take all night long. I with more than 4 people could play, but still a lot of fun!
on February 10, 2015
The best part about this version of Monopoly is that it takes approximately 20min to play a complete game! I love playing games with the kids but I often do not have hours to sit down at a time and play board games.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.