Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on September 6, 2015
These are so cute! They are very original and unique. I love how they use each member of one directions name and making it into a cute pun. I love to wear this around and always have people complementing on how cute and funny the words are. I would recommend buying this! Its great, funny and durable. There is very little chance of you breaking this bracelet.
on July 8, 2013
The shipping was 3 days before due date , but the product itself came bent and not properly packaged , the wristband is flimsy and very thin , the product came wrinkled up and when I tried to expand it the wrinkles and bents did not come out and some of the lettering was faded , I have bought from this buyer before and was pleased but I just think that they are staring to become lazy and non caring about their customers. Very dissatisfied.
on December 10, 2013
Ok, I waited a really long time to post this review, but believe me, it was well worth it! I purchased this bracelet for my niece LAST Christmas, and she's still wearing every day! I think that speaks volumes for the quality of the product--no fading or breaking, and you can still read all the names like it was brand new. For a plastic bracelet that's almost a year old? Unheard of!
on October 7, 2012
This bracelet is addictive. I've worn it every day for three months now and it hasn't faded or shown any signs of weakening. Very durable, adorable, and witty. Stylish, too! I can't go anywhere without it now and I love making people ask me about it. Because it doesn't say 'One Direction,' I get to tell any askers who my favorite boy band is. It's ludicrous, but I almost want to buy another I love it so much. So cute and fun - I highly recommend it to a fan!
on November 19, 2012
The bracelet is perfect! I love the fit and it looks exactly how it is in the description but better in person. I actually got another one for my best friend because I like it soooooooo much! This bracelet is perfect for any one direction fan who wants to show their spirit and compassion for the best boy band ever!
on January 23, 2013
My daughter LOVES LOVES One Direction! Louis is her favorite (for now), but she loves all of the boys. When I saw this bracelet with all of their names on it, I had to get it for her. It is a good quality rubber bracelet. The names are stamped in it, not just painted on (she has had ones like that before where the printing rubs off). It was a big hit on Christmas morning, and she hasn't taken it off since!
on April 10, 2013
I received this bracelet yesterday, 3 DAYS AFTER I BOUGHT IT!! And 2 days before the estimated delivery date! Great condition, came in plastic bag and was the perfect size!! You should buy this like, RIGHT NOW! You will be very proud with this purchase! :)
on August 10, 2013
I adore this bracelet. The only reason it got 4 out of 5 stars from me is because of how the product was shipped, it was shipped safely , it was just kind of squished in the envelope so the bracelet has a few kinks in it until you wear it a few days. But , other than that, I'd recommend it to any Directioner out there :)
on October 30, 2012
I love this item! It's the perfect addition to any Directioner's collection! It makes a wonderful gift as well! It's a product that's extrondinHARRY, amaZAYN, phenomiNIALL, fabuLOUIS, and brilLIAM just like it says! LOVE LOVE LOVE! <3
on April 4, 2013
I got this bracelet and i LOVE it!!! I came back to buy 2 more for my best friends! It's not as wide as normal silicone bracelets, so it's perfect if you have a small wrist.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.