Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 314 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 536 reviews
on May 15, 2014
I've read a bunch of reviews that criticize the vulgar language, but very few who mention that the hero (Gabe) has spent six years ruining the career of a young woman who unwittingly had an affair with his brother-in-law. The heroine was 19 when she dated her 30 year old boss, who was an embezzler and thief. Did no one in the DeLuca family consider that dude might have lied to her too? Or considered that she might have a pretty solid case for sexual harassment against their vineyard. Or for, you know stalking against the hero? In the early scene when she is trying to find a job in town and Gabe keeps scuttling her I kept wanting ONE of the vineyard people to stand up to him and say that he was abusing his influence and they didn't care to do business with someone like him. Gabe starts to have second thoughts when he realizes she lives in, horror of horrors, a 1 bedroom apartment. Did it never occur to him that he was messing with her livelihood? It just drives me crazy when an author punishes women for misunderstandings and rewards men when the regret their own terrible behavior.
on August 19, 2016
Normally I love, love this authors books.....this one....not so much. Only got through about a quarter of the book. Gabe literally destroys Regan's life. I understand the she had an unknowing affair with his sisters husband....BUT, she was 19, no idea he was a married dirt bag and thought he was her HEA. So, she ends up alone at 20, 5 mos. pregnant, no family and everytime she gets a job Gabe gets her fired. So, he hassles her for over 5 years....seriously get a fu%&Ing life. It's like he loves kicking her when she is down.....equivalent to kicking a puppy.....and I love puppies. Again, I understand taking up for your sister....but maybe she shouldn't have married an a$$hat....ya think. Just couldn't finish, can't imagine anyone forgiving his behavior...no way an HEA could be in their future unless it was to other people.
on September 6, 2016
Regan has been trying for years to live down and move on with her life after falling for a married man. But Gabe is determined to not let Regan have a life or a job, he is trying with the help of his brothers to find his sister's husband. He starts get closer to Regan and soon has a lot of explaining to do. Great story.
on October 23, 2016
Loved this story. One of the best romantic books I've ever read . Sad, hopeful , emotional, happily ever after . Highly recommend
on October 5, 2016
Loved this! Great start to an amazing series!
on December 6, 2013
One of the least believable, most poorly executed romance novels in a long time. Gabe, the main character (and love interest) is completely hateful, as is his family. One has a hard time believing anyone could ever forgive him, much less fall in love with him.
on March 2, 2014
Title sounded cute to me, so I bought it. I soon found out that buying this book was a big mistake. It's trite with every sexual cliche there is. There's very little story, characters who drop in and drop out arbitrarily--very hard to follow. It's only saving grace is that it's short. Looking for something to read? Buy something else. I wish I could get my money back.
on February 11, 2014
The book had unnecessary crudeness. Did the author think the book needed that to make it? I stopped reading and had it removed from my kindle
on December 16, 2012
Being the holidays, I wanted to read something romantic centered around the season. In Kissing Under the Mistletoe, I got that and so much more. With a story that is not only delightful and fun, but also highly emotional, I practically used up a box of tissues while getting to know Regan and Gabe in a story set in romantic wine country!

What can I say about Regan Martin? From the start, I found her to be awesome! She's a single mom to almost 6-year old Holly. They recently moved to St. Helena for a fresh start, a dream job for her, and an excellent school for her daughter. Most of all, she wants to give Holly the most perfect Christmas ever! Did I mention that Regan seems to be a little cursed with unfortunate events, too? Ahh, yes! This story had so many laugh-out-loud moments that all the stuff that happens to Regan had me both laughing and crying at the same time! Really, it was like a one step forward, two steps back kind of thing for her. I felt every emotion and sympathized with Regan every step of the way. In fact, I found a lot of the mishaps and sequence of events to be witty and humorous and written so seamlessly!

When you first meet Gabe DeLuca, you will think he is a big, relentless jerk. He is a thorn at Regan's side, because, unintentional or not, he makes life miserable for her. Oh, he has his reasons, but you will quickly find out that Gabe and the DeLuca family jumped to conclusions too quickly when it comes to Regan. His heart and mind begin to change as he and Regan spend more time together. The chemistry between them is pretty intense.

"See, Vixen," he whispered, watching the pulse at the base of her neck skyrocket. "When you refer to stuff, I can only imagine you're talking about how whenever we're together we can't seem to keep our hands off each other. And when we do touch it's so damn combustive it's hard to breathe." --Gabe

Marina Adair, I found your writing to be so clever and refreshing! When I say clever, I'm specifically thinking of all the "Randolph" business...so hilarious! I'm so glad I took a chance on this story! There is no doubt that I will be waiting for and wanting what comes next from you.

Full of small hometown traditions, family, friendships, mischief and Christmas miracles, Kissing Under the Mistletoe is a romantic comedy that can be enjoyed anytime of the year.
on May 5, 2013
Thank you Marina Adair, for creating such a fantastic book :) I absolutely love stories based around the holidays. This book was such a fun read, especially the 3 Mrs. Claus. If you want a good holiday read with a wonderful love story, then this is your book! I can't wait to read more from this fabulous author!