Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 2,508 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,828 reviews
on August 2, 2016
The lorax is my favorite movie . I was never into kid movies till I had my son then i started binging on cartoons again and animation movies . I was never a fan of Dr. Seuss but this movie was so eye catching with all the colors and music its great for a toddler . There is so many things they can look at . In literally can play this movie 3 times innate row and my son who is 3 will keep watching it . The story line and hidden messages are in there with every scene from love. Selfishness . Family friendship . Environmental issues. The list goes on this movie is an A plus . The characters are all great to . This is a must watch . This movie is the movie that let me know your never to old to watch kid movies.
on December 19, 2016
I'm kind of over buying movies and letting them sit around for years before they are ever pulled off the shelf again; however my daughter wanted to re-watch and this was not available at other online streaming sources. Glad it was here so I didn't have to purchase.
As for the review of the item itself, this is a great movie with a great moral. My kids are teens and have watched it several times, so it is a keeper!!
on February 26, 2015
My boys enjoy this Dr. Seuss movie so much! Lately I've been having issues with my digital downloads. I had been downloading them onto my iTunes. Since my computer does not have HD capabilities, most of my digital copies do not play. If you want to get access to the SD (Standard/Not HD) then you should redeem your code off a smart device such as an iPad or your phone. This lets you download the movie, on HD with Vudu, Ultra Violet and other options, and also gives you the option to download via iTunes - the Standard Version.
Overall this was a great purchase, and the price was even better!!! So happy my boys have a larger selection of movies now, for at home and on the go.
on March 2, 2017
Love this movie! My kids love it too! Bought it for the dvd player in my car and it works great!
on April 8, 2017
I've become a fan of Dr Seuss thanks to my daughter that bought several of his books. While reading them to my grandson, I came to appreciate his stories.
I watched this movie last night with them. My grandson, who is almost 3 years was following the story. The story has a departure from the book. However, the heart of the ecological message and the optimistic view of the people's involvement in the struggle against big interests.
Entertaining, educational, inspirational.
Plan to watch it again.
on November 26, 2012
I have a serious pet peeve on Amazon: when people leave horrible reviews of good products based solely on shipping and/or service.

And because of this, I give the product 5 stars! The combo pack was an amazing deal. We keep the DVD in our sons' room so they can watch it as they please. And we use the Blu-Ray for family movie night. AND we have the digital copy on my iPod, tablet, and my son's iPod Touch. As you can see we get so much use out of it.

The movie is one of our favorites. Dr. Seuss laid amazing groundwork for this epic movie. The colors and detail are gorgeous. the music is super catchy and my kids actually learned something!

CONS:
I PREordered this movie almost a month in advance, so it would be here the day it was released without having to fight for it at the store. Unfortunately, it showed up almost four days late. When I tried to voice my concerns, I basically just got a "Sorry that sucks," in return.

Overall I'm happy with the purchase and would do it again because of the price.
on March 10, 2017
I understand this was a used dvd, but, it wouldn't even play for my son. So waste of time and money.
And of course my son ripped open the package and threw it away before I knew and could return it.
on October 1, 2012
I ordered the Lorax, DVD for my eight year old son. We had intended to see it in the theatre, but somehow we missed it, so I was happy to purchase it once it came out on DVD. We usually have "Movie Night" on Saturday and the first Saturday after the purchase we watched the Lorax. I must say it is a wonderful, entertaining and very engaging. My son loved it!!! As did I. He has since watched the Lorax at least 10 more times. The moral of the story was so relevant and substantial, but they got the message across in a "not in your face" manner. I would recommend this movie to Dr Suess fans, children of all ages and anyone who is interesting in learning a little something, while enjoying spending quality time with their children.
on June 17, 2017
I got this for my almost two-year-old grandson as well as the classic one. He loves this one. It's very well done, sad, but well done. The musical on it is why my grandson has watched it like a hundred time already. Another hundred time, bet he could write the music sheets and lyrics for it!! He better become someone like Rogers-n-Hammerstein all rolled into one when he grows up!! Oh.. the torture of it all !!
on March 17, 2016
Having watched some of this movie on TV, I was never fond of the animation or the story - but having completed my Disney 3D collection, I knew it was time to branch out. The stylistic nature of this film really shines in 3D, and the animation doesn't look low-budget like it sometimes does in the 2D version. The 3D effect is used in gimmicky situations more than other more 'sophisticated' titles, but in a world created by Dr. Suess, it makes so much sense and adds even more fun and whimsy to the film. My grumpy thirty-something year old boyfriend hated the songs, but there are only four (3 1/2, really) compared to Frozen's tedious nine, and even though I was skeptical at the beginning of each number, by the end I was humming along and curious if I could find them on digital music retailer sites (I could!). This film turned out to be a hidden gem for me and while I will probably never willingly watch it in 2D, I can't WAIT to watch it in 3D again - it was truly engineered for the format and was done so with a lot of love and care to the source material. It's not going to be your favorite animated 3D film, but you'll be happy you picked it up.