Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My Lux® Women/Girl Fashion Designer Hobo handbag V-Selection
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Price:$19.99 - $22.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 4, 2013
I wasn't a fan of the flower and feather attachment, but quickly and easily removed it and LOVE the purse. The inside is large and spacious, but includes three pockets (one of them zipped) to store items needing to be protected. The strap is smaller, so it holds tight to the body, but I like that style. Other buyers should just be aware that it's quite snug. It also doesn't allow for the strap to be made longer. The color is true to picture shown on the listing.
on April 17, 2013
I ordered the one shown with tan and siliver but I was mailed tan and gold. I got used to the gold but I'm not a gold person but I do like the bag. Seller needs to make sure the pictures that are up are updated. Love the inside of the bag. Could have had five stars if only I got what I thought I ordered. Oh well over all it's a great bag. Does have some weight to it but no problem for me.
on December 19, 2015
This product "fit as expected" because it's a purse and not a shoe like it is categorized in the reviews. Oh well. Anyway, I am giving this four stars ONLY because I was not sent the color in the photo. The bag I received was beige and black, but the photo looks pink or coral. So if you are ordering this purse, do not expect it to come in pink or coral. It is a beige and black and I don't believe the pink and coral even exists as there is no photo for the beige and black. The coral/pink photo is actually beige and black but it looks as though their photo lighting changed the color so you aren't seeing the real color. Having said that, you won't be disappointed with the look or quality of this bag. It's an absolutely beautiful bag om beige and fort those who are vegans, it also states that it is a "Vegan" bag. That wasn't important to me, but it was important to the person I gave it to, so that was a plus!
on October 26, 2015
Mylux® Women/Girl Doctor Purse Style Office Lady Handbag K80570L (80570tp)

DISCLAIMER: I received a product discount for this review.

I have been looking for an ivory or off white purse to go with my shoes, and I was hoping that this would be the one. Don't let the picture fool you, I know it looks like a pale pink, but it really is more of an off-white color. The bag is large enough to hold all my items, with room to spare. I thought it was amusing that I had to answer questions, as if this purse was a pair of shoes. :) I have included a picture of the purse next to my ivory shoes and a bright yellow purse. The purse is slightly darker than my shoes, which is okay with me. The color match is closer in real life, vs the picture. :).
review image
on August 14, 2014
Love this handbag. Good quality and roomier than I though it would be. I don't use the should strap because I think it takes from the look of the bag. But I get tons of compliments on this - my doctor said she wanted me to give it to her when I got tired of it! Color is true to photo as well. Highly recommend.
on April 19, 2016
This is a beautiful bag, well made, lots of room with the look of real leather. I use a large purse organizer on the inside and I find the bag carries everything I need while still looking trim on the outside. It is a big bag, which I like. The turquoise color is very spring/summer - exactly what I wanted.
on October 20, 2015
This is so dang adorable. Its a very gorgeous blue. Wish the handle was a little more narrow as my hands are small. Plenty of pockets. 3 inside and 1 outside. Very soft feel of leather. Its a lot larger then picture shows you I thought. So worth the value of the bag. Inside has a nice stripe pattern to it also. Item received free or with discount for my review
on August 30, 2015
The brown is actually a very nice neutral tan color. The bag is sturdy and nice looking - But HEAVY, I didn't realize how heavy it would be. There is plenty of room on the inside and the strap is of decent quality.
on May 6, 2015
I love this handbag. It's really beautiful. The only downside to this and The reason why I gave this review four stars is that it gets dirty too quick. The customer service is really great. I will shop with this company again.
on July 24, 2013
This purse is a really great size -nice and big with zippered middle section, zippered inside side pocket, 2 side pocket for things like glasses. Outside has a nice zippered pocket that I use for my cell phone. Really nice zipper detailing on the side and double handles. By handles has leather looking detail. This purse is a fantastic hot deep pink color. Very expense looking. This company has wonderful customer service.

See 1 answered question