Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 7, 2015
Great quality made bracelets. Each bracelet features the boys names. Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn. Not too big or too small, perfect fit. I wore these to a one direction concert and received loads of compliments.
on May 2, 2013
My daughter loves these bracelets! She got some from a store and then her cat chewed up the Harry bracelet and she was in tears. I purchased these from Amazon as a suprise for her. She has worn them for about 2 months now and doesn't take them off. They are holding up great.
on June 2, 2013
THESE ARE TOO BIG FOR MY WRISTS BUT I DONT CARE. IM THE #1 ONE DIRECTION FAN IN THE WORLD. THESE LOOK USED. BUT I DONT CARE. I HAVE THEM. I WILL PROTECT THESE BRACELETS FOREVER. BECAUSE I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING ONE DIRECTION.! That is a lifetime promise.
on December 30, 2012
I bought this as a stocking stuffer for my 12 year old One Direction FANatic daughter. She loved them all and has not taken them off since Christmas morning.
on December 28, 2012
The bracelets were a hit with my 10 year old daughter. However, it came with two Louie's and no Liam. I don't even know how to fix this problem. I can't rip the bracelets off my daughter's arm at this point, but she would really like a Liam.
on November 4, 2014
Ordered these for my daughter who is a big 1D fan. She loved them. And the one charm that it comes with has not fallen off.
on January 10, 2013
I got these for my granddaughter for Christmas and she loves them. She is obcessed with these guys but i didnt think she would like them but she does
on September 13, 2012
I bought these bracelets for my daughters to share. One daughter loves Harry, Liam, and Niall and the other loves Zayn and Louise. My daughters share the 1D Braclet it's pretty cool and has a 1D charm that hangs. The name bracelets are colorful and durable. Would buy again.
33 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 31, 2013
great my grand kids were so happy
THEY COULDNT THANK ME ENOUGH BUT WEWRE UPSET CAUSE THEY WERE WAITING FOR A CHARM BARCELET INSTEAD OF A CHAM WITHOUT A BRACELET
on October 15, 2012
these bracelets are really nice.the only problem is that they are too big.when i put it on my hand it falls out.but the bracelets are of great quality and bright colours
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.