Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

• Stars

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on March 21, 2017
Didn't really care for most of the songs on the CD, but I do love Stars.
on April 28, 2017
I've been meaning to get this tune for awhile now. I tried looking in the stores but couldn't find it. So full of emotion that I think the song writer must have lost someone they loved. Beautiful song!
on May 3, 2016
I had just recently heard this song and it put chills down my spine. I had lost my husband of 23 yrs just a few weeks before and was searching for a particular song to use at his memorial. This way used instead because I liked the music and the lyrics had a special meaning for me
on July 30, 2013
I saw Grace Potter & the Nocturnals in concert recently and I have only a stronger appreciation for their music. They are talented, dynamic, and incredible performers whose only disappointing quality is the fact that their shows must end.

Stars represents climactic and emotive vocals in this piece, which is much more of a ballad for Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.
on December 31, 2014
I love the haunting sound of this song, Angel by Sarah McLachlan. This was played on a very emotional episode of the tv show, "Heartland". Had to find it and add it to my collection. It's great to sing along with but it's afterlife lyrics might bring a tear to your eye. Especially if you're a fan of the show.
on October 16, 2015
This song is amazing! I hadn't even heard of Grace Potter and The Nocturnals before I heard Stars on the radio. If they keep making songs like this, I'll keep buying them!
on June 18, 2013
For whatever reason, Grace Potter can put together a song like this (as well as others) that simply make me want to crank the volume when it starts. Even if it causes an accident (I listen to my tunes mostly on the road).

I eagerly await her next album.
on December 14, 2016
Okay song. I like the version with the piano better.
on February 3, 2016
AWESOME!!!! Look for the live one on You Tube with just her and the piano. PLEASE??
on November 21, 2012
This is an absolutely beautiful song. Her voice is haunting, pained and lovely. The lyrics evoke the memories and pain I felt at the passing of those I loved. Vocals & music really rock. I listen to this song repeatedly! Grace Potter & the Nocturnals hit a homerun with this song.