Your Garage Best kids' books of February Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Book House Cleaning ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis LaLa GNO Shop Now STEM

• Stars

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on July 30, 2013
I saw Grace Potter & the Nocturnals in concert recently and I have only a stronger appreciation for their music. They are talented, dynamic, and incredible performers whose only disappointing quality is the fact that their shows must end.

Stars represents climactic and emotive vocals in this piece, which is much more of a ballad for Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.
on June 18, 2013
For whatever reason, Grace Potter can put together a song like this (as well as others) that simply make me want to crank the volume when it starts. Even if it causes an accident (I listen to my tunes mostly on the road).

I eagerly await her next album.
on May 3, 2016
I had just recently heard this song and it put chills down my spine. I had lost my husband of 23 yrs just a few weeks before and was searching for a particular song to use at his memorial. This way used instead because I liked the music and the lyrics had a special meaning for me
on December 31, 2014
I love the haunting sound of this song, Angel by Sarah McLachlan. This was played on a very emotional episode of the tv show, "Heartland". Had to find it and add it to my collection. It's great to sing along with but it's afterlife lyrics might bring a tear to your eye. Especially if you're a fan of the show.
on November 21, 2012
This is an absolutely beautiful song. Her voice is haunting, pained and lovely. The lyrics evoke the memories and pain I felt at the passing of those I loved. Vocals & music really rock. I listen to this song repeatedly! Grace Potter & the Nocturnals hit a homerun with this song.
on December 31, 2012
I originally heard this song performed by another artist. It blew me away so I had to find it. After hearing the original by Grace Potter I was even more impressed. If you haven't heard of Grace Potter then IT suggest you listen to this song.
on September 11, 2013
I like the option of purchasing only one song from albums. this is a good and well written song.
i would recommend.
on May 22, 2013
Beautiful voice and haunting ,sad lyrics. Easy one to listen to over and over. Buy this one-you'll really love it.
on January 19, 2013
Love Love Love this song. It is soooo pretty and the words are heartfelt. My girls love it and they are only 9. Was surprised that it was sung by Grace Potter because I normally am not a fan. Great Song!!!!
on March 25, 2014
This song is awesome. I could listen to it over and over again. Definitely a must download. Just do it