Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 213 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 318 reviews
on May 25, 2017
Good summer song.
on December 19, 2013
I'm not a huge fan of country genre, but I am a fan of music and am willing to try anything once, okay maybe twice because sometimes you hear a lackluster performance that might taint you on the experience. But I digress. This single is catchy as hell and my 13 year old who is all over R&B "catter wallows" this song at the top of their lungs whenever it cycles through her playlist and before you know it I've joined in. Just wish I had the money to own a pontoon to experience the fun LBT sings about.
on September 6, 2012
This is great song. The words and feeling bring to mind a perfect summer day and even non-country fans are walking atound singing it. Absolutely LOVE it!
on November 16, 2012
Love this song. We rented a Pontoon boat back in Oct. for a fishing trip and I had to have this song. We played it on and off most of the day while fishing.
on January 13, 2017
This is just a great song. Definitely need some more like this. Listen to it and you'll love it.
on October 4, 2012
I liked this song the very first time I heard it. The music really seem to catch my attention. (Sounds like I'm rating a record on Bandstand. LOL!! I really liked the beat.) So the day I was buying songs when Pontoon popped up I knew I had to buy it. So yep, I'm very satisfied with it & glad I downloaded it. Once again I didn't need any more information about the product I bought because I already loved the song. :)
on October 10, 2012
I love Little Big Town's No. 1 hit: Pontoon. This is cool music, embracing all the summer themes of being on the water, motor-boating, tubing, water-skiing, and catching rays. The music is lay back and hip with a little attitude, skanky guitar with a few minor 3rds thrown into the vocal line for a slightly bluesy sound -- that is what makes it a great stand out and a new summer classic!
on October 15, 2012
This song and the related video had to sell more pontoon boats than ANY amount of advertising could ever sell. The writers and producers got it right on the song, timing, and the video shoot. LBT appeared to really enjoy making the video and certainly set an excellent summertime mood to "party at one mile an hour". It'll be interesting to see if LBT can top this one.
on July 24, 2016
Awesome summer anthem party song! Little Big Town never fails! Pontoon is another Hit!!
on October 27, 2012
I miss summer. I miss the lake. I like this song. It reminds me of the lake. So much fun. Guess I have to wait out the next six months before we get back on the boat.