Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 470 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 499 reviews
on March 5, 2017
Super cute and VERY underrated Christmas movies. This Blu-ray contains the two full-length movies (both around 30 minutes) as well as the shorts that were made with these same characters! These movies do not get enough airtime during the holiday season as they are all sure to get you in the Christmas spirit! Two years in a row, Lanny and Wayne teach us the true meaning of Christmas and they succeed! A must watch over the Christmas season!
on March 24, 2017
This is such a good movie for Christmas my kids like it a lot.
on December 26, 2012
Absolutly love this movie both fun for kids and adults to watch toghter during the holiday season. highly recommend purchasing this
on April 3, 2015
Cute, but short
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 24, 2013
When Prep and Landing first aired on Television, we absolutely loved it! It was probably one of the best new animated Christmas specials that we had seen. A year later, Totally Tinsel came out and we did not hold out high hopes since most sequels are a little flat.

This sequel, while not as surprising as the original since we had already been introduced to the main character, was indeed as good as the first one! We enjoyed the heck out of it and started looking to buy both. When we found this twin pack, we bought it as it was exactly what we were looking for.

The DVD is every bit as good and the quality is stellar. Now, we can watch it each Christmas and not have to worry if we will be home when it airs or even if it will be aired.

I would highly recommend this collection if you love animated Christmas Specials.
on December 19, 2012
This is a really cute "movie" with 2 different stories. However, be warned - it is short and we all said "that's it?" when it finished.
on December 30, 2016
This is a set of two movies (30 minute ones) that are sure to become holiday favorites. Cute premise, great messages, awesome animation (what one expects from Disney). The idea is that there are a group of special force type elves that "prep" a house for Santa and help him land safely on the roof. They have neat gadgets like parachutes in their hats, candy cane grappling hooks, and glitter ornaments that will make any "creatures that stir" fall asleep... In the first movie a prep and landing elf who has grown tired of his job discovers how important it really is. In the second movie, a child who has made it to the "naughty" list learns that being a big sister isn't so bad after all... Cute for kids and funny for adults too. Great family movies!
on October 22, 2013
There are 2 short movies in this pack.

The first movie is "Prep and Landing" and is the one that's on TV every Christmastime. Many movies, seeing it as a special once a year would be fine, but we really do watch this over and over. I like the creative and hilarious ways these two elves prepare the way for Santa to make the night special for one boy. It is 23 minutes.

The second movie is "Naughty vs. Nice" and brings in one of the original elves from "Prep and Landing" to pair up with his brother who is a naughty-list elf. They are total opposites. They find out their real task is about how important family is, which is exactly what they needed as well. It is 23 minutes.

Priced just under what full length movies are, but I truly believe they are movies you will watch over and over.
on December 14, 2015
Love this set. We watch this every year with the "Christmas Eve servival kit" (hot chocolate, popcorn and this DVD) it's a cute movie for both adults and children. My youngest watches it through out the year. I think over all it makes you laugh and is easy to make memories with. Our children get excited to see this movie in with some popcorn and hot chocolate. Highly recommend it.
on November 10, 2016
The outside cardboard cover to this movie was missing. I don't know if it was removed or what but I purchased it specifically because it was shown. This was purchased as a gift so now it looks a little off. So that's why the 3 stars. The Movie itself 5 stars! I know others are complaining that they are short but the shows themselves are wonderful and the run time is listed. I would recommend them because I think they are incredibly entertaining. Great to get you in the Christmas spirit without being a traditional Christmas show.