Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 474 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 503 reviews
on December 30, 2016
This is a set of two movies (30 minute ones) that are sure to become holiday favorites. Cute premise, great messages, awesome animation (what one expects from Disney). The idea is that there are a group of special force type elves that "prep" a house for Santa and help him land safely on the roof. They have neat gadgets like parachutes in their hats, candy cane grappling hooks, and glitter ornaments that will make any "creatures that stir" fall asleep... In the first movie a prep and landing elf who has grown tired of his job discovers how important it really is. In the second movie, a child who has made it to the "naughty" list learns that being a big sister isn't so bad after all... Cute for kids and funny for adults too. Great family movies!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 24, 2013
When Prep and Landing first aired on Television, we absolutely loved it! It was probably one of the best new animated Christmas specials that we had seen. A year later, Totally Tinsel came out and we did not hold out high hopes since most sequels are a little flat.

This sequel, while not as surprising as the original since we had already been introduced to the main character, was indeed as good as the first one! We enjoyed the heck out of it and started looking to buy both. When we found this twin pack, we bought it as it was exactly what we were looking for.

The DVD is every bit as good and the quality is stellar. Now, we can watch it each Christmas and not have to worry if we will be home when it airs or even if it will be aired.

I would highly recommend this collection if you love animated Christmas Specials.
on March 5, 2017
Super cute and VERY underrated Christmas movies. This Blu-ray contains the two full-length movies (both around 30 minutes) as well as the shorts that were made with these same characters! These movies do not get enough airtime during the holiday season as they are all sure to get you in the Christmas spirit! Two years in a row, Lanny and Wayne teach us the true meaning of Christmas and they succeed! A must watch over the Christmas season!
on November 10, 2016
The outside cardboard cover to this movie was missing. I don't know if it was removed or what but I purchased it specifically because it was shown. This was purchased as a gift so now it looks a little off. So that's why the 3 stars. The Movie itself 5 stars! I know others are complaining that they are short but the shows themselves are wonderful and the run time is listed. I would recommend them because I think they are incredibly entertaining. Great to get you in the Christmas spirit without being a traditional Christmas show.
on May 20, 2017
These two Disney holiday special are sure to bring a smile to the kids faces, no matter how old they are. The animation is what you would expect from Disney/Pixar, even for television. The stories are warm, funny and enjoyable, with a life lesson thrown in. Worth the money to buy and the time to watch.
on October 22, 2013
There are 2 short movies in this pack.

The first movie is "Prep and Landing" and is the one that's on TV every Christmastime. Many movies, seeing it as a special once a year would be fine, but we really do watch this over and over. I like the creative and hilarious ways these two elves prepare the way for Santa to make the night special for one boy. It is 23 minutes.

The second movie is "Naughty vs. Nice" and brings in one of the original elves from "Prep and Landing" to pair up with his brother who is a naughty-list elf. They are total opposites. They find out their real task is about how important family is, which is exactly what they needed as well. It is 23 minutes.

Priced just under what full length movies are, but I truly believe they are movies you will watch over and over.
on December 19, 2016
One of my favorite Christmas movie. I could watch this all year long. I would always look forward to the televised version of Prep and Landing and then I said, why not see if I can get it on DVD/Blu-ray and sure enough it was available. My kids and I really enjoy these movies, along with Arthur Christmas, the Home Alone series and A Christmas Story. These are our must-watch movies during the Christmas season. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
on May 20, 2017
Great movies! Both are super cute!
on December 9, 2013
This Disney/ Pixar TV Christmas special will become a cult classic over time. The quality and design of all the content on this DVD are great. This DVD includes both half hour Prep & Landing tv specials, as well as the 15 minute special, "Secret Santa". The bonus content on this DVD is more than expected; approximate a half hour of viewable content, including behind the scenes, making off, character development and artistic creation, as well as several Kringle academy shorts and many fake North Pole commercials, which were surprisingly very funny.

Over all, awesome DVD. My children love these specials and we all look forward to Disney hopefully making more in the future.
on January 20, 2013
Our family loves these! We watched Prep & landing the first time it was on television and had to have the disc when they came out so that we can watch it as many times as we choose during the holiday season. Even though we have seen these many times on television as well as the disc we still find them to be funny and I know will continue to enjoy them for many years to come.