Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 15, 2017
Good music is my favorite music
on September 12, 2017
Love music
on September 6, 2012
"As Long As You Love Me" is Bieber's attempt to grow up with his music (he is eighteen, come on) and add a bit of JT-flavor to his repertoire. I think this song is smart: still sweet, but also sexy and edgier than his previous singles. I am not ashamed to like this song and my friends and I have so much fun dancing to it!
on March 5, 2013
So, I'm a grown man. I listen to grown man music. However, I have kids. And I listen to kid's music (pop). Well, I heard this song on the radio and couldn't believe this is the same kid that sang "Baby" or whatever it's called. The song has good content and holds up as a touching song to a girl. Good beat, good vocals and good content. Deserves 4 stars in by book. Probably won't listen to the full album because I've heard samples from some songs and he still wants his kid-teen audience (completely understandable), but this song is good.
on April 28, 2013
My granddaughters love JB. This song in acoustic is very good. I like it as well. He is growing up and people should allow him to do that and make mistakes. Paparazzi should leave him alone and find adults to pick on......

The "human" brain is not fully mature until the age of 25 so give him a break and let him fail sometime that's how children, teens and young adults grow and learn form their mistakes.

Thanks!
on May 15, 2017
Happy with purchase!
on November 24, 2012
Ran into this song the first time on the radio and was thrilled to find a Bieber song that didn't sound like it was sung by a little girl. Granted I myself have never been a huge fan of most of his work but this one has a good beat to dance to so it's my yea list. I would recommend it to anyone who found that the sound of Justin Timberlake has grown on them, or anyone who just likes to dance to something with a good beat. Or you know anyone who thinks being homeless for love sounds like a good idea.
on December 20, 2012
The story behind the lyrics speak to me on a very personal level...that is the only reason I bought this track.

It is, as is far too common these days, a typical pop song with a strong beat and Bieber's vocals. I admit, my first time hearing it, I did not think it was Bieber, but he's starting to grow up and I like that about him.

Over all, the song is okay, but the story in the lyrics is powerful.
on November 10, 2014
okay song
on March 12, 2013
I had high hopes for this song since JB has played it so many times acousticly on talk shows etc. Unfortunately, after I heard this "official" acoustic version I didn't like it. JB's vocals just sound off to me like he was just trying too hard. 5 star that its a great song, 3 star for this particular effert.