Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 9, 2013
I am lowering my rating because when they did the update most of the puzzles are no longer there. When you go to the pages where the the the searches are supposed to be there is a timer but no puzzle. I completely removed the app and rebought it and the same thing, no puzzles. I chatted online with customer service, could not fix problem. They said they would give it to their tech people. I have not heard back from them. They said they do not give refunds on apps. I think they should give refunds if the stupid app doesn't work!! Though I would rather have the app work. I liked this game until they did the "update". If updates ruin the apps I will not update anything. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I still have not heard from Amazon! Are they going to fix this app or not?!!!!
on December 30, 2012
I played the free version and got addicted so I bought the full version. it will make you think and search. A huge challenge for anyone looking for a really good word search.
on August 6, 2012
runs smoothly no glitches kindle fire
has four skill levels and various categories.
While the word list can be kept hidden, I found myself looking at it for some of the words. After seeing a word on the list I often spotted the hidden word and circled/highlighted it readily. Without the list, some words eluded. me. But that is me with word searches even on paper.
Some will find this game challenging while others might feel it is rather easy. I guess it will all depend on your skill set and your word search experience level.
Unm., if you have tired eyes such as mine, well then, that might make a difference too. Poor attempt at humor there...
I find this word search app to be relaxing and fun with no problems circling/highlighting the words.
Well worth the fee.
on January 18, 2013
Love the levels. Can play a mind bender or take it easy. Will be looking for more apps from this company.
on April 4, 2013
I had the free version, which was working fine but was limited because it wasn't the full version, so the day after I bought the full version, it stopped working! It is a good word search app besides the glitches so I don't know how to rate it.
on May 30, 2016
The word search puzzles that do load a great. But very frustrating when puzzles do not load, this should not occur with an app you paid for!
on January 25, 2013
Do not regret purchasing this game, it's worth every penny and more, can't stop playing. It's so addictive I keep beating my score every time I play. Buy it you would not regret your purchase! That's why I give it a Five Star Rating.
on May 19, 2013
Two categories work out of five. No way to reload program so I feel cheated. Would I purchase another game from this company,NO!
on September 14, 2017
Love it. Keeps me occupied.
on April 17, 2016
It is different from others, it makes you think about your words and spelling.