Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 133 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 146 reviews
on April 22, 2014
1st off, the matte black look is the shizzle. Apple logo shining through, amazing. Fits perfect on new 2013 MBPr and no issues of the case coming off. The free keyboard cover I initially didn't think i'd use it, but then my sister destroyed her new MBP with a coke (the drink, not the nose candy) and now she uses it as a 1,300 dollar door stopper. So, I pulled the free cover out and much to my surprise, I love it- the feel, the look, the perfect fit, everything. Very happy with the product it exceeded expectation and it arrived a say earlier. If I had 100 more macbooks, I'd buy 100 Kuzy 2in1's for them.
on November 1, 2013
This is for the NEW Macbook Pro Retina Display ME865LL/A Oct. 2013.

I have to give this a 5 star review. Why?

Before I got the Kuzy case, I was researching different ones that would best fit my laptop. There was one that I saw that was only $10-11. However the reviews were pretty bad and it didn't state they had the case that fitted my new macbook. Also, the other ones, the customer service seems pretty bad. When I found this one, I saw it was a bit pricier than the other ones that were for sale. But, I am glad I decided to go with the Kuzy case.

I got the case super fast, days before it was even supposed to get to my house according to Amazon. When I got the case, there was a crack on the right top corner for the bottom of the case. However, I took pictures of the crack and contacted their company. About 2 days after my inquiry, they sent me an email stating they are sending me another case as an apology.

I think it's super nice of them, and I received my replaced cover today! They just sent out the email to me yesterday! They even sent an extra top case even though I only requested the part that was cracked.

Putting on the case was easy and it felt sturdy and the pink is a really cute pink. It's exactly like the picture. Keyboard cover is soft and it covers the whole keyboard which is good because I have dogs that shed and it helps keep the dog hair from getting inside the keys.

Overall, I am very satisfied with them and I would def. buy from them again. I would rather pay $19.99 than pay $10 for something that I am unsure will fit and stay sturdy. I love my new case and keyboard cover! The only thing I would recommend is providing Amazon Prime shipping! It would be a plus if you were able to offer that like other companies!
on April 29, 2015
The cover for the monitor fits perfectly, and isn't bulky. The bottom fits as well, but there is an issue that was annoying. Right where my palms rest, there is a lip from the case that is just barely higher than the laptop, and it dug in to my wrists. Not to the point of cutting off circulation, but over time, it made for an uncomfortable experience when I was typing. Eventually I sanding it down, which helped, but not entirely. After some time, I decided to ditch this cover and opted for a exo skin vinyl wrap from xgear. The wrap isn't drop proof or anything, but it protects from scratches, etc., which is basically the same purpose this cover was serving, and all that I need it for. For the money that was spent, I would say this is a decent cover. Maybe I had bad luck with the wrist issue, or maybe that is the characteristic of this type of cover.
on December 19, 2013
The products fit well, but there are a few things about these products that really bother me:

1. There is a stupid "Kuzy" logo on the bottom right hand side of the top hard case. Normally this wouldn't bother me much, but the thing that annoys me is that the logo is not shown on the preview images of the product. Had the preview of the product shown the logo, I would have probably purchased another brand that didn't have a damn logo.
2. The hard case I received had two small (but notable) scratches or marks on it. One of them is directly on the center of the apple. I'm pretty sure this is just a situation where I was just unlucky and got a product that had some minor flaws on it, but regardless, those two scratches/marks suck.
3. The keyboard cover I received had multiple small knicks on it. They very noticeable and look like dirt spots or food residue stains sitting in the in betweens of my keyboard, which just drives me insane!

Other than that, the product is alright.
on July 9, 2013
I ordered this case and was very thrilled that it came in the prettiest blue that I have seen so far for a computer case. When I got it I was even more thrilled and could not wait to put it on my computer. It was a perfect fit and the keyboard cover fit perfectly on my Macbook pro 13 with retina. I had purchased a keyboard cover in the past and it did not fit that well. The cons that I have with this case is that it is cheaply made and does not last long. I have only had my case for about 2 and a half months and it is falling apart. I take very good care of my products and make sure that I keep it protected by putting it in an additional sleeve for extra protection. Never dropped it or slammed the case or computer down. Unfortunately one side has cracked and the adhesion tabs on the bottom that mounts the computer to a surface has begun to fall off. I am very disappointed in this because I loved this case. I now have to purchase a brand new case. I am going to stick with the brand that has worked great for me in the past which is speck sold through apple. Cheap cases only work but for so long and you end up spending more money in the long run.
on August 25, 2014
I got this cover for my computer because I'm a student and bring it with me everywhere- I was just looking to avoid getting scratches (I used this cover with a sleeve so it was always protected). I never dropped my computer or bumped it into anything but after using it for just a couple of months, one of the feet started to come off. I didn't really mind but it was annoying because it would slide around a bit. After just a few months of using this case, the bottom corners started to crack and after using it for two semesters parts of the case started to come off entirely (most notably an entire strip off the side so that the bottom half of the case came right off). This case is not worth $24- I had to replace it for this coming semester. Don't buy this case if you want one that lasts.
on August 16, 2013
This is an amazing package for the price. A high quality computer case paired with a functioning keyboard cover for half the price of a Speck hard case!

The case itself feels great. It fits snuggly, yet I am not in any way concerned that it blocks any ventilation. I own the EARLY 2013 Macbook Pro Retina 13" and it fits great.

The keyboard cover is a great addition. My only complaint is that the backlight doesn't shine through very well. I don't know if any keyboard cover does this, but if you rely on the backlit keyboard, the cover might just be an extra you may not need.

My case came with a broken clip on the bottom cover. The computer still holds in place, but sometimes when picking the computer up, the case slides. I contacted customer service and they gave me a refund to purchase a replacement! Great, understanding, and speedy customer service!

All around, Kuzy runs a great company and makes a great product! Kudos Kuzy!
on January 8, 2014
This product fits my October 2013 Macbook pro retina very well. However, the bottom cover is not as stable as it could be, and both pieces have four clips--a few less than competitor cases. But of course, the price makes up for the fewer clips.

This case is extremely difficult to remove. When I took off the front cover for routine cleaning, I broke the plastic itself. I was not being too rough with it and was careful as to prevent damage to my computer. This is the second case I have owned, because the first arrived broken. However, after a quick email with kuzy, they were nice enough to ship me a new case free of charge. I have ordered another Kuzy case since breaking this one, but have learned my lesson and will not take the case off unless absolutely necessary.
on March 28, 2016
Love this cover! It keeps my computer protected and scratch free, plus the choice of colors is excellent. The cover is easy to clip on and off for cleaning and fits perfectly. The included keyboard cover is awesome, as it prevents dust, dirt, etc., from getting into the keys. This cover and accessories keeps my computer looking and working like new. I replace it once a year or so. Would definitely recommend.
on January 8, 2014
Just bought a MacBook Pro and wanted to protect my investment as best as I could. I didn't even open the box until I received this case in the mail. I bought in pink and it's a super cute color, I'd say it's close to cotton candy. The case snapped on easy and I haven't had any trouble with it at all. It gets weird smudges on the top that don't go away but it might just be from my fingers. The keyboard cover is cute too and keeps dust and crumbs out from under the keys. It is a little bubbled down where the space bar is so it doesn't lay flat but I don't really mind. Overall, I'm happy with it and might get it in another color in the future.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.