Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on August 5, 2016
Since these sunglasses are sold under the name Nike the Amazon questionnaire asked abut "arch support" and other shoes' characteristics thus please ignore any shoe-related scoring I might have posted here. Back to sunglasses, these are great. They look and fit very well. They cover the eyes greatly and stay put while I jog. I hope this product will be around for a while because it is hard to find sunglasses that I like and about once in two years I break or lose them.
on June 16, 2013
I rarely complain about amazon, but I must post a small gripe. The photo to the left do not match the glasses you receive. The photo depicts a blueish frame surrounding the glass and a white exterior for the remaining portion of the frame. The glasses I received (twice) are totally dark blue on the outside of the frame and white on the inside. I may be being picky, but I like the color scheme of the pictured glasses. I returned the first pair and chatted with an amazon rep. before ordering a second pair (only to get the same pair on my second go around). Don't get me wrong I do like the glasses, they just aren't the color of the glasses I thought I was getting.
on May 17, 2012
I bought these for golfing and they provide great high definition, especially in bright light. They work well for driving (a car) too! They are darker than I expected and I think they would do well in bright snow light. The down side is that they may be too dark in the lower light. I walked into a thick woods to search for my golf ball and I had to remove them. But no lens is going to function perfectly in all conditions. The frame is comfortable and durable. Then, however, I had them in my jacket pocket and when I bent over to pick something up they got piched between my quad muscle and my Molson muscle and they snapped in half! So much for durabilty. They should have never broken that easily. I'm trying to send them back now. Apparently I can receive partial credit but don't know the details. To be continued.
on December 26, 2013
The glasses look exactly as the photo. You get exactly what you see, but not what is in the product description, or was I fooled?? The description states grey with blue flash lenses and feature an interchangeable lens. The glasses came looking just like the picture, a dark charcoal frame (almost black), white on the inside and smoked lenses... where's the blue flash lens??? I do not see any blue lenses... and the product may "feature" interchangeable lenses, but it does not come with any. The interchangeable lenses are $40-$90 a pair on amazon. Almost as much as an additional pair of glasses. Very disappointed. I have three pairs of "older" Nike interchangeable sunglasses and all three pairs came with a harder case, lens pouch AND a second pair of lenses (one dark and one light). I'm disappointed that Nike has become so cheap that they do not give any interchangeable lenses with a pair of INTERCHANGEABLE lens sunglasses. I wish the description stated that "in the box" you get only the sunglasses and an empty pouch.
My personal opinion would be to buy a second pair of these with the lens you want rather than the overpriced lenses. This way you would at least get a second frame for just about the same price.
on November 19, 2014
I love these glasses they are very lightweight and comfortable and really keeps out the glare. I will buy more pairs
on May 30, 2015
Best sunglasses I have ever owned. They really protect your eyes without impairing your vision. They are also durable and stay on your face while you play sports.
on January 11, 2017
my brother loved it.😊
on May 31, 2015
I love these sunglasses. This is my second pair and Amazon has a great price. My only issue is that the lens got scratched pretty quickly.
on September 9, 2016
Perfect ! Love this sunglasses much
on July 10, 2015
I wish the lenses are removable like my older Nike Skylons, and that they offer polarized lenses...other than that, they're nice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.