Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on June 24, 2013
I purchased the bicycle for my 7yo daughter. I wanted a classic bike for her as she just learned to ride a bike without training wheels few months ago and I wanted something easy to manage without hand breaks or extra gears. I found this bike and decided to go for it. The bike arrived fairly quickly in pretty large package. It didn't require to spend a lot of time on assembling ,just wheels,handle bar , seat , fenders and pedals,the rest was already assembled. The instructions,however,were awful. Printed without any spaces between words ,was hard to read plus the instructions are not for this specific bicycle but for different models so you had to search for this or that which was a bit frustrating. I had little trouble putting front fender on cuz instructions were not clear and I kept doing it wrong. Finally, I finished and we took this bike for a little spin.It rides nicely,looks great. My daughter loves it. She says that the bike rides smoothly and the seat is comfortable. Can't be happier with it especially that it was over 30% off with free shipping. Great purchased as this bicycle is well made. I think that my daughter will enjoy it for the next few years.
on August 28, 2013
This bike is cute, and my daughter loves it. I would have given it 5 stars, except we had a few problems putting it together. One of the peddles had messed up threads, so we had to buy new peddles before my daughter could ride it. Also, we had to drill new holes in the back fender, because if we used the existing holes, the fender was too close to the tire, causing the back tire to rub.
on August 5, 2013
This bike is everything I had hoped for. It feels and looks like a well-made, quality bike. My daughter loves it and had a really easy time learning how to ride with it. She's 8, and it's easy for her to stand over the bike and to get it going.

She loves the comfy, cool-looking seat and the colors/design of the frame and wheels. Her 12 yr old brother rode it too and was impressed with the speed (up to a point, he said it's easy to get going fast, but it tops out soon) and smooth ride.

I had bought it for her because of its low profile, pedal foot brakes, and not-too-skinny not-too-fat tires make it a perfect 'sidewalk' bike for a kid. Plus it's quite pretty.

The packaging was intact when we received it. All parts were there. It took my husband about 20 min to assemble, but he's highly skilled at such things. We did go to Toys R Us to buy a $6 kickstand.

We are all very happy with this purchase and would definitely buy it again.
on July 10, 2013
The included instructions were for a different style of bike. We had to look at the Amazon picture to get an idea of putting together the front fender and handlebars.
The only real tool you'll need is an adjustable wrench. Thankfully the others "tools" come with it. Took around an hour to put together.
We bought the amazon recommended kickstand, which is very tight and rigid.

Finished bike looks great. My 8-year old loves the look and cushy ride.
on January 11, 2013
I was impressed with the bike itself. The building of it was another story. The instructions are written with no spaces and very little pictures. So keeping track of everything is tricky. I built the bike in a bout 40 minutes. It's really a 20 minute job but deciphering the instructions leads you to redo a couple of things. Also the supplied tools don't fit everything so you will need your own pliers. Why still 4 stars? The bike is very cute for a girl and even with terrible instructions putting it together was easier than i thought.
on September 11, 2013
Bought this for my daughter as I wanted her to look a little different from the crowd who are mostly riding geared/mountain bikes. She loves it. It did come with a punctured tube. Amazon sent a whole new bike which was kind of stupid as I assembled the first. Just changed over tubes and sent the second one back. But I can't complain.
on December 26, 2012
This bike looks better in person. It was missing some nuts and bolts but I can make those up and expect Amazon to credit me something for my trouble. They usually do. The pedals were VERY difficult to attach ... many times I was worried I was cross threading but this is typical for cheap Chinese products. Over all very pleased and my daughter loves the look. So simple you do not need instructions.
on July 29, 2013
This bike is easy to assemble, looks awesome, and seems like it is sturdy enough to hold up until she outgrows it. It is unique to all the other kids bikes in the neighborhood, (in a good way). I am really glad I got her this one and recommend it to anyone looking for a bike for a girl, age 6-10 or 11.
on September 15, 2013
My 8 year old Daughter loves it. She has been riding it to school every day since she got a month ago. Quality built bike, just what you would expect from Diamondback. The assembly was easy.
on January 18, 2013
The bike is a nice product for the price but it was missing some crucial bolts to put it together. The box was torn when it arrived and some of the parts had fallen out:( ouch. Had to go to Home Depot to get replacements. Not fun when you want to put the bike together on X-mas eve!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.