Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

100%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on December 23, 2012
I am 57, and want to help my young students know the happiness they can derive from a vacant lot and a good imagination. As kids, my sister and I would go to the lot after a rainstorm and draw floor plans for our houses with a stick in the wet earth. I now have two books to help me convey the joy of this simple, yet creative, pastime. I am adding this fantastic book to the one I share now: "Roxaboxen."
on December 20, 2012
My son loves maps and he loves this book. The story is quite sweet also, although I don't think my son (5 yrs old) really appreciates that part yet. My only complaint is that it is (as are most of the kids books I've bought), poorly converted for iPad format. Still, he asks to read it all the time and even reenacts the idea in our own backyard and park.
on December 13, 2013
My son"s name is Matt, he reads to his twin babies every night. What better book to get? it's a cute story.got one for his house & one for mine, when the twins come to visit.
on January 12, 2009
This is an excellent book for elementary as well as a discussion point for older students. Well written with excellent illustrations.