Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

KISSES Holiday Milk Chocolates, 36 Ounce
Size: 1|Change

on December 20, 2012
I think everyone grows up eating lots of these, so it is not like this is an unknown product. I love the candy - that's why it gets 5 stars.

The classic shape of the candy comes from extruded dollop of molten chocolate squeezed out of a tube onto a cooling (and moving) conveyer belt and tip is formed by pinching off the chocolate supply as the nozzle moves up. You can probably find a video of how it is made somewhere on the Net.

The new packaging, reminds me of the old style brown paper bag that kids use to bring the home packed lunch to school. Now that we have grown to big kids, we can decide what we "pack" in our new lunchbag.

It is good, inexpensive way to enjoy a festive Christmas (gift). I hope Hershey makes all different labels versions of it for those that may feel "left out" (even a Kwanzaa one) or a non-label one for the Atheist (haha, I'm going to get lots of comments/poke fun of now, I know it -- I'm being friendly, and inclusive now, remember), and keep making the "Christmas Milk Chocolate". I, for one, appreciate the way they "package it like a lunchbox".
on November 21, 2015
Bought for my desk at work. These aren't nearly as popular as the Candy Cane kisses, but people still come for these towards the end of the day. The chocolates were fresh with no signs of bloomage (when the chocolate turns a milky white.)
on April 12, 2017
I buy these all the time. Love them.
on December 11, 2016
Love them like I alway do
on April 20, 2017
OK
on April 16, 2017
good deal
on January 31, 2017
I make ALL my xmas gifts and thought that these would be cute to add a little sweet something.. Would re order them again.. A+
on January 1, 2017
Kisses...always terrific quality from Hershey's. Red, green & silver wrapped. Just enough for 50 gift bags.
on December 8, 2015
Not enough diff
on January 30, 2014
Bought this and a few other varieties for a Christmas surprise for my friends... let's just say that everyone was able to have some and there were plenty of leftovers. Classic Hershey's Kisses in classic Christmas colors. The only reason it's not five stars is because I can't seem to find a dark chocolate variety anywhere.