Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 22, 2012
Update: Things just get worse and worse. I tried uninstalling the program so I could reinstall and see if that would fix the purchase glitch and guess what....... now it won't let me install. It just keeps saying open instead of install. I click on it but nothing happens because the game isn't installed. This all very disappointing. We are now down to one star.

Update: I just discovered that you can purchase more images except that it won't let me. I keep getting an error message. Now I'm just annoyed. Even at .99 cents you hope to get a working program. Also tried creating my own puzzle and discovered an error there as well. It says to shake the device to get alternate puzzle style but that didn't work at all either. This game is a mess.

Overall this is a fun little game. The rotate function is the pits though. I have large fingers and can't quite twist it the way it's designed. Perhaps a tap rotate feature would be better. Other games use the tap method and it works great. The snap feature is fun if you don't want to work too hard of a challenge but it's nice when you don't want to fuss too much with rotation. There doesn't really seem to be very many images built in but you can make your own. I only wish I could get my images from my kindle fire gallery instead of the office program. I don't have very many images there since most everything in the fire is saved into the gallery. Also, there is no piece number option and you can't enlarge the image which really doesn't make use of the screen area. If they improve some of these features I might increase the stars.
on December 4, 2012
I loved this when I got it. Auto snap is fun and helps if you do have any difficulty turning the pieces (and I did have some occasionally but it didn't bother me). I completed all the puzzles that came with game in one evening and had a lot of fun. My problems began when I got a free picture and when I purchased a picture package with in game "coins". I got them. I added the black and white undone pictures to my walls. I can NOT open any of them though. They toss me back to my Kindle Fire HD's main screen every time. Very disappointing. I will hold on to this for a bit and see if an update becomes available.
on December 7, 2016
Really like this app. The options to make your own puzzles is great. Best puzzle app i have used.
on September 12, 2013
This app was fun. You have goals. Great game when it works! If they fixed the issues. If you love puzzles this game is for you. .... please fix this app it would be a great game if it didn't crash when I try to open puzzles to put them together.
on November 27, 2013
I don't know what they did too it but now the store doesn't work either on my kindle or on the tablet edition ...it used to be great now its uninstalled
on February 27, 2013
I did not like this app at all. Found it difficult to play and boring. Young users might like this app but I doubt it
on February 6, 2013
I had a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to arrange the pieces in the right direction to get them to fit together.
on August 3, 2012
started well..good puzzles and concept. bought more games with coins and the game started to shut down. uninstalled...reinstalled and am now unable to recover any of the new puzzles I spent my coins on. please fix because it was really enjoyable before these problems. I also am unhappy about purchasing more coins only to have lost the puzzles or the ability to use the COINS!