Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on December 2, 2012
I am giving this only three stars because it is clearly shown as green in color and it is beige. This is not a really big deal as I purchased two sets to give as gifts and this color will match most everything. Also this is the first review I have written and the reason is Amazon needs BETTER PRODUCT DETAILS/DESCRIPTIONS. My household buys a ton of things from Amazon,even our groceries, and I am very pleased with the service and quality,this is really my only major complaint for them. Other items I have wanted to buy I have not purchased because of poor descriptions such as items that come in multiples and they don't even specify how many items are included. I understand that Amazon is a middle man for a lot of the items they sell but they need better standards for their descriptions.
The teapot seems fine and is very well packaged.
on April 8, 2013
When I received it, it was broken and they were going to send me a new one, but then they were out of stock.
on December 19, 2012
I bought this as a gift for someone. I'm sure the tea is great, Tazo tea usually is. The teapot is cute, but the color is not green as pictured. It is more of a cream color which should be noted.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.