Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 8, 2013
When I received it, it was broken and they were going to send me a new one, but then they were out of stock.
on December 2, 2012
I am giving this only three stars because it is clearly shown as green in color and it is beige. This is not a really big deal as I purchased two sets to give as gifts and this color will match most everything. Also this is the first review I have written and the reason is Amazon needs BETTER PRODUCT DETAILS/DESCRIPTIONS. My household buys a ton of things from Amazon,even our groceries, and I am very pleased with the service and quality,this is really my only major complaint for them. Other items I have wanted to buy I have not purchased because of poor descriptions such as items that come in multiples and they don't even specify how many items are included. I understand that Amazon is a middle man for a lot of the items they sell but they need better standards for their descriptions.
The teapot seems fine and is very well packaged.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on December 19, 2012
I bought this as a gift for someone. I'm sure the tea is great, Tazo tea usually is. The teapot is cute, but the color is not green as pictured. It is more of a cream color which should be noted.
on December 4, 2012
I loved the teapot, it's adorable and a bit larger than I expected. Unfortunately, the description is poor since it does not give you the amount of tea- while the packaging looks like you're going to get two boxes of tea it's very skimpy and you only get two of each the Zen and Awake tea, (4 teabags) oh, well. It was also not green but a creamy color and holds 25 fl oz.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 31, 2012
The size of the teapot is very small - to small to use on the stove. It has to be used in the microwave. But, then the handle is so hot, I can't pour the water. The tea that is included is good ... but there was only one packet of each. I would have paid maybe $3-$5, but regret paying the $10-$12 that I did.
2 helpful votes
on April 8, 2013
Such a pretty little green teapot. Unfortunately the one I received was a dull cream color. Still looks ok on my kitchen counter although the green would have been perfect. Also, nothing was noted in the description regarding the number of tea bags...there were 4 total. Disappointed overall.
on December 3, 2012
Always needed a teapot. Would have liked to have the green colored teapot shown in the image. But will still be satisfied with a teapot regardless.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on December 1, 2013
Purchased as a gift. Recipient very pleased!
on January 1, 2013
I purchased this for my cousin for Christmas. The teapot is a pretty light green in person. This was a great gift. Looks true to picture in real life.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.