Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on August 9, 2013
My son loves this game. He loves to comment as he plays: "Mom, does a fish belong on a farm, Mom? Noooooo, a fish lives in the water!" It's cute. I find it redundant and boring, and I want to throttle the damn rooster...but if it keeps my little man happy, then I'm happy.
on July 22, 2013
My son loves this app and plays with it all the time. Was a good price as well. I would recommend
on August 13, 2013
I paid 1.99 but my wife downloaded it free a couple of weeks ago,, worth the 2 bucks because it keeps the grand daughter entertained.
on July 19, 2013
My two year old grandson loves this game. He has been playing it for about six months and it recently began locking up every time he plays it, which is very disappointing. He will tell me, "I want to play the chicken game"! Too bad he cannot play it any longer.
on July 21, 2013
Son enjoys this app., singing with app. & when the wrong animal gets kick off farm only reason didn't give it five stars bc u can't pick animal u wish eithout having to turn the wheel after a while keeps landing on the same animal and son starts to get frustrated
on February 1, 2014
My grandchildren enjoy the spinning of the wheel and are learning the lyrics of the song and some of where the animal belong
on January 1, 2014
Very cute little app for toddlers! The only problem is the wheel that you spin sometimes moves (and changes animals) when you click on the center animal. It isn't a huge deal and my son loves it.
on October 13, 2013
my 21 month old loves this app, but it randomly locks up which can be really frustrating when I'm one animal away from being done. regardless, best money I've spent on a kid app on amazon so far.
on November 30, 2013
My nephews are 3 and they both love this game. It tends to freeze up and need to be restarted more than I am happy with, but they love it enough that I will still give 4 stars.
on August 9, 2013
This is a game for children. Very simple and very short. You pick animals that would belong on Old McDonalds Farm then place them there. Don't pick a wrong one or oops, it will let you know. If I had young children, this would keep them amused for about 30 minutes.