Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Game play:
Before I could play the game locked up my Kindle Fire and I had to do a total shutdown as that was the only thing that would work.

When you first play the game the arcade mode is locked and the story mode is unlocked. Touching Play you get to see that there are 5 chapters to this game. The first chapter has 8 levels and there are 40 levels in total. You have to use the rocket rabbit to catch the falling bunnies and you earn coins for saving them. With the coins you can buy power-ups. You can only hold 5 bunnies before you must land. You need to earn at least one star to unlock the next level.

After you save enough bunnies you can go to the store to buy power-ups like more rocket fuel, crash mats, and a fire jacket for 100 to 500 coins. I only earned 95 coins so I could not buy anything at first. The bunnies not only fall but they get shot out of cannons and they don't fall from as high a level and can be harder to catch. A bunny juggles fire balls and you have to catch the bunnies and avoid the fire balls. You can also catch green magic carrots and slow down time but I actually found using them to be harder to play at times.

After a while you are notified that you unlocked the arcade mode. There you play until three bunnies are killed and the game is over. It seems that you earn money faster in this mode.

Main page:
* The arcade mode is locked and the story mode is unlocked
* There is a chest with a ? mark in it and it opened up five icons and some have no obvious meaning.
o The top one opens up links to share your game news on your email, Facebook or Twitter. It will authorize stunt bunnies to use your accounts.
o The second button with a joystick is a link to Amazon App store or to Amazon Browser to buy more games. Browser opens all of Amazon and the web and allows purchases also.
o The three eared bunny shows the credits
o The f key takes you to Facebook
o The t key takes you to Twitter
* The tool button lets you control the sound, music and delete your progress

What I like:
The game graphics are cute and not too bad at first and the sound and special effects are good. The action is very responsive and the touch control on the Kindle Fire is very fast. You keep on earning money but in my case it was pretty slowly earned and well into the second chapter I still had less than 200 coins.

What I don't like:
I started the game and it played the intro and locked up my Kindle Fire and I had to reboot. I couldn't escape the locked screen and I had to hold down the power button until shutdown as this was the only thing that would work.

The game is fun for a while but it is very repetitive and I quickly became bored with it. The objective is just to tap as fast as you can and lead the rabbits a little to catch them before they hit the ground.

There are open links to the web and to Facebook and Twitter. I certainly don't want to allow a developer to use my accounts and collect whatever data they may want. Turn off your WIFI so your children cannot buy you a new Kindle HD.

Summary:
This game was just OK and not great but not bad. At times I just couldn't catch the bunnies with multiple taps below them and that takes away from the game fun. This occurred more in the arcade mode.

I rate this game as a three star app. Locking up my Kindle Fire, repetitive game play, multiple links to the web and asking to use my Facebook and Twitter accounts were a turn off to me.

Size: the compressed size is 28.7 MB and 29.91 uncompressed.

Permissions:
Storage - modify/delete internal storage contents
Network communication - full internet access
System tools - prevent Kindle from sleeping
Network communication - view network state
Hardware controls - control vibrator
33 people found this helpful
on January 13, 2013
What starts as a fun game becomes challenging as a game should. Then it becomes simultaneously repetitive and frustrating.

The object is to save rabbits from falling to their death. You must click a spot on the screen to propel your rocket pack equipped character to save them.

At first it's fun, then a challenging obstacle is added, then another. Two obstacles, that's it. Then in order to keep the game interesting the developer adds more rabbits and more of the same obstacles. Instead of experiencing new elements the player finds themselves frustrated and bored.
VINE VOICEon December 24, 2012
Graphics are okay, and gameplay is snappy on my Galaxy S3, but I just could not get entertained by this game. You jump around and save bunnies as they fall to the ground. Semi-challenging and you want to catch them all to get full stars. Bonus points if you can catch upwards of five bunnies in one leap. Simple to learn, I just didn't find it fun. I'd be weary of recommending this at a dollar.
on November 1, 2016
Just no
on April 15, 2013
My son loves this game. He highly recommends it. He and his brother have played this game a lot :-)
2 people found this helpful
on January 12, 2013
Nothing special but more than adequate. Fills the empty moments on occasion along with a bunch of others that I rate the same.
on February 18, 2013
Got this for the grandkids and I'm not sure if they play it or not. I have no idea of their thoughts on the game and forget to ask.
on January 21, 2013
Decided to give this game a chance and it was surprisingly fun and entertaining. It was the free app/game of the day, which is the only reason I downloaded it, but it was actually pretty entertaining. I still have it on my phone, which says a lot because I immediately delete apps/games that are of no use to me or that I know I won't use/revisit, but I don't really play it all that much. If you're looking for a game that doesn't require much thinking and just want something to play to pass the time this isn't a bad one (but like I said it was free, and after playing it I honestly don't believe I would have purchased it or downloaded it otherwise).
2 people found this helpful
on December 12, 2012
This app has great music and story, but the gameplay is somewhat repetitive. I played the first few levels, and got bored quickly.
on December 28, 2012
A fun little diversion. Nothing exceptional to set it apart from the pack of ever-increasing games out there for smartphones and tablets, but it's worth a go.