Spring Deals Automotive Magazine Deals New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on March 16, 2017
First I want to say that this frame arrived in perfect condition -- nothing broken, scratched or damaged. It is made of some lightweight material, but once on wall it looks heavier and a better quality than it is. It is a unique way to display snapshots of kids and grandkids. Pictures (4" x 6") fit perfectly although I did have to trim some of them that I printed out myself. I had no problem with the small clasps that are used to hold pictures in place. I was not particularly gentle with them and changed the pictures several times before I was done. No problem with breakage. Great purchase and I am considering buying another. Oh, another plus is that there is space to put little trinkets or chochkies on some of the open shelves (see pic.).
on June 9, 2016
Exactly what I was looking for to showcase an African Safari trip. Used one of the little ledges for a small wooden elephant. Be careful with the tabs holding the photos, they bend and break easily.
on August 9, 2016
Overall I really like this frame. It seems very solid and has a unique, classy look to it. It like the round shape, the cutouts, and the depth to it. There is real glass and each photo has its own separate backing. I like that the frame doesn't overlap too much over my 4 x 6 photos. Also this frame was packaged very well and arrived safely with no damage.

This frame is made of plastic, not wood. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. It still looks nice and gets lots of compliments from visitors. Perhaps if it were made of wood, it would be too heavy and more difficult to secure to the wall.

I did not like the way the stock photos were taped very securely to each piece of glass and to the frame itself. The tape was difficult and tedious to remove because there is a lot of it, the frame is deep, and the openings are pretty small. I cut my fingers several times on the panes of glass in the process. However, once I got everything set up with my photos, it looks nice. I did not tape my photos to the glass, but I think they will stay in place due to the design of the frame.

Lastly, on the outside of the box it says this frame comes with a free 8 x 8 Shutterfly photo book. That seems like a nice little bonus, but don't be fooled. When you read the fine print, you will see that this deal expired in November 2015!
on December 20, 2014
First, the frame has an interesting design, which is why I bought it. However, it is very poorly made. Personally, while I would prefer wood, I don't have a problem with plastic if it's high quality. This frame would be heavy if made from wood and plastic can be made to look just as good. Actually, I suspect this is really some kind of hard polyurethane foam. First, there was flashing on the back of the frame that I had to file off, otherwise the edge around the picture is wavy. Second, the frame has a matte texture that takes fingerprints very easily, I had to use soft-scrub to remove them. The clasps on the back that hold the glass, picture and back are also made of plastic and very fragile, many of mine were broken on delivery and I had to use tape at those locations. I guess it would have cost five cents more per unit to use metal. Finally, it's not obvious from the picture because it's taken head on, but the pictures are inset between 3/4 to 1-3/8 inches behind the face of the frame lattice. So, if you are looking at an angle, much of the pictures are obscured by the frame. It's like the ultimate example of form over function. This was purchased as a gift; I would have returned it if I had the time.
on November 11, 2013
I really like this frame. It's stylish and unique looking. I don't think it looks "plasticky".

My favorite part of this frame is the fact that you can put small objects on the tops of the individual picture holders or on the ledge pieces that connect them. The wider ledges are 1.5 inches deep, others are 1 or 1.25 inches deep. Displaying photos and little trinkets in the same frame gives a nice collage effect. Right now I have some small wooden figurines, my dad's old pocketknife, a pretty river stone and a souvenir shotglass resting on the various ledges.
on December 12, 2017
I love this frame! I found it easy to put pictures in, I set it up as a small project on a table. It was done in 20 minutes. I love that it has real glass. It's true the stock photos are firmly inserted, but they are removable. It's not all that hard, really.. this comes in a humongous shipping box, like artwork, and came in truly excellent shape. I loved this frame so much after setting it up. I ordered 5 more immediately!! One for each of my nieces as their Xmas gifts, and one more for me!! I like the frame with very vibrant pictures, I have the white frame. I did test black and white photos and they do give it a nice look as well.
on August 25, 2015
I love the unique design of this frame, but as other reviews have mentioned, the quality is very poor. Upon opening it, several defects were visible. The cardboard pieces on the backs of the picture slots had several tears, one glass frame had a nick in it, and the clasps are a mix of so loose they're about to fall off and so tight you can barely move them. Also there was tape around each frame so I had to reach into the tiny space between the frames to get the tape out which wasn't tons of fun. Once the pictures were in, it looked great and I love that I can put small items of meaning by the pictures. In the end I do like it because it's different but just know ahead of time that the quality isn't great!
review imagereview image
on December 20, 2016
Very attractive collage frame with deep insets for adding trinkets or knick knacks to your display. Arrived in excellent condition. No problems whatsoever with the tiny levers on the back for holding the picture/backings. The only complaint that I have is that the pictures that the manufacturer has added for display purposes were taped in and kind of a difficult to remove. Otherwise, it's great!
on October 29, 2016
I love this frame! I actually got it last year when it was on sale for Black Friday, I would generally not spend this kind of money for a frame.
It's actually is bigger than it seems, and LIGHT. That was my concern, having to worry about it falling. But it's made from a lightweight plastic, so I had no trouble with unpacking it, loading it with photos and hanging it.

To hang it, I use the 3M's Velcro picture hanging strips and so far has no problems with it falling or anything like that. It looks great! It does tend to collect dust - there are lots of ledges for it to land on, as the pictures are kind of recessed into the frame, but no biggie.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 29, 2015
Don't let the good reviews fool you. Everything on this frame is made from extremely cheap materials. I bought this frame in my sisters memory to hang in my living room after she died. Because of that I ignored the overpriced $40 that it was. When I received it, half of the photo backings had broken off and some screws immediately fell out. When I tried moving the ones that hadn't broke (ever so delicately) to put the pictures behind them, half of the remaining ones broke off too. To top it off, when I tried hanging it, the hanger which was made of the same cheap plastic, broke instantly. I love the way this frame looks and I don't even mind that its not wood but this product is only half functional and not worth the money. Now I have to go to home depot and essentially replace the entire back of this frame.

Also, some of the plastic from the frame was actually peeling on the edges like it hadn't been cut right or something. But that was really the least of my concerns.

I'm only giving this 2 stars because I still love the layout of this frame and could not find anything like it.
review image
0Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse