Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on February 8, 2013
WOW, I have thoroughly enjoyed this cookbook, and have shared it with my Amish friend. We've been using recipes from it, and have been so happy with the results! Upon receipt, it was like new, and it was received before I expected it. Great all around transaction and product!
on May 28, 2014
Cookbooks are extra special to me. I enjoy just reading through them. Marking the things I was to try. I enjoyed this cookbook because of the good ideas and also enjoyed the interesting comments through the book. Thank you, very good.
on June 12, 2013
A GOOD VARIETY OF AMISH COOKING.MOST OF THE RECIPES ARE EASY TO MAKE IF YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AS WRITTEN.
on May 26, 2013
I like all the old recipes like my mom and grandma made. I can now make them just like they did so long ago.
on August 15, 2013
I have tried a few of the recipes included in this book and they have been easy to make with ingredients I already had on hand. I'm sure I will continue to use this book.
on February 18, 2013
Love using the many recipes found in this book. Lots of recipes use ingredients already on hand. Tasty and delicious meals.
on September 25, 2013
Love the book. I have made several things from it already and the food turns out great every time. Homemade goodness
on February 7, 2014
Great little cook book. Well written and the recipes remind me of home.
The only problem I had is it is not really "Kindle friendly".
Sometimes I miss the first line because it is even with the title.
on January 1, 2014
Added this book to my mothers Christmas Present and she was overjoyed with it. She loves Linda Byler best out of the Amish Romance writers because she takes her time and writes a quality book or in this case cookbook.
on November 13, 2013
This was excellent.... Ans this is coming from a Mennonite cook who has been collecting cookbooks for a long time. Thank you...