Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 8, 2013
WOW, I have thoroughly enjoyed this cookbook, and have shared it with my Amish friend. We've been using recipes from it, and have been so happy with the results! Upon receipt, it was like new, and it was received before I expected it. Great all around transaction and product!
on May 28, 2014
Cookbooks are extra special to me. I enjoy just reading through them. Marking the things I was to try. I enjoyed this cookbook because of the good ideas and also enjoyed the interesting comments through the book. Thank you, very good.
on June 12, 2013
A GOOD VARIETY OF AMISH COOKING.MOST OF THE RECIPES ARE EASY TO MAKE IF YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AS WRITTEN.
on May 26, 2013
I like all the old recipes like my mom and grandma made. I can now make them just like they did so long ago.
on August 15, 2013
I have tried a few of the recipes included in this book and they have been easy to make with ingredients I already had on hand. I'm sure I will continue to use this book.
on February 18, 2013
Love using the many recipes found in this book. Lots of recipes use ingredients already on hand. Tasty and delicious meals.
on September 25, 2013
Love the book. I have made several things from it already and the food turns out great every time. Homemade goodness
on February 7, 2014
Great little cook book. Well written and the recipes remind me of home.
The only problem I had is it is not really "Kindle friendly".
Sometimes I miss the first line because it is even with the title.
on January 1, 2014
Added this book to my mothers Christmas Present and she was overjoyed with it. She loves Linda Byler best out of the Amish Romance writers because she takes her time and writes a quality book or in this case cookbook.
on November 13, 2013
This was excellent.... Ans this is coming from a Mennonite cook who has been collecting cookbooks for a long time. Thank you...