Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 895 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 969 reviews
on December 26, 2012
This version (1.0.4) now matches the one available at google play. Other reviewers already pointed out how good this game is and it's low price. The new version improves stability issues on the kindle (I have it installed on the original kindle fire) and the best thing is that since it matches the version on my phone I can import the same profile from there and play in either device. After playing in one device and opening the game in the other a prompt in game ask me to select which profile to sync. The profiles are shown with the date they were last updated so is easy to keep the latest one on each device.
on August 29, 2013
My sister has this on her 4th gen ipad, works good on that but on my 7" Kindle fire 32 gb(which I really like) it doesn't run well at all. Keeps giving me a black screen right in the middle of racing. I deleted it.
on September 1, 2013
I just got this app, but so far, it is pretty cool. I used to play an older version a few years ago... I forget which one, but it's pretty cool seeing a couple of the same tracks. The graphics are great. I would suggest (if you have any siblings or kids around) putting the parental controls for your device on. If you don't, they can buy anything they want. :)
on February 9, 2014
Best racing game series out there and with great graphics, gameplay, and tons to do to keep you busy on this game. Also, def check out Asphalt 8, it's even better.
on April 10, 2013
love it! cuchvuufciyb ghh v. bb cg. Cv vb. c. b. c. vb Cv. b cc c. v v. cc vb. vb v
on March 2, 2013
I don't ply games on my Kindle, but my Grandchildren do. This is the first game they go to. They love the different venues to race on as well as the different cars they can drive. My Grandchildren are ages 3 to 11 and they all love this game.
on November 22, 2012
runs great. very fun. lots of cars, good graphics. cant wait to try multi player :-) i would highly recommend this
on November 13, 2012
this game is so fun! it is so addicting. there are a ton of cars and there are a tone of levels. the begginning is easy but it gets harder as you go. there are so mnay things to do. I would say there arean easy five or six hours at minimum if you unlock everything and get three stars on all the missions. great game and definitely worth one dollar. but it is quite the space taker. you are required to do a ri e hundred megbites. took about an hour to do the download on the kindle fire
on June 5, 2013
I think this game is very entertaining and fun ! :) when I first purchased it it was taking forever to download but I'm delighted to say that it was completely with it. It has crashed a few times but nothing too annoying
on November 24, 2012
Probably one of the best ive played when it comes to racing on the kindle! A must have! Simple controls, and addictive! My only complaint is the background textures and buildings, other than that beautiful!