Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 197 reviews
on November 26, 2016
I bought 2 of the RED racks and they have exceeded my expectations. The instructions list that it's safe to 500 degrees for oven, microwave, slow cooker and pressure cooker. It is constructed of sturdy, weight bearing solid silicone -- no open channels in the bottom to collect debris and make cleaning difficult (which seems to be a problem with some green ones?) I used it for roasting a whole (heavy) boneless pork loin roast and they kept the meat suspended out of the pan liquids. After cooling, I gave them a little rinse in the sink and most of the debris rinsed off and I then put them in the top rack of the dishwasher where both came out squeaky clean. The racks will support a heavy pan and I will also use as a hot trivet.
on July 11, 2016
This is an amazing kitchen find! It is bendable like a snake so it will fit into any of my baking pans from round to rectangular, to square. Right there it beats my old wire rack hands down because the rack will only fit in my large pan and I really don't want to have to buy several racks to fit my many different sized pans. This one wreath will fit them all. I've used it a few times now and it's just so much easier than a wire rack. When I think of all of the times I had to soak and scrub my wire rack, tediously scouring every bar on the rack, hacking off hardened crystalized fats etc. I placed two chicken breasts on the wreath, great how I could bend it to fit the exact size of my smaller pan, and the chicken came out perfectly roasted on all sides. I also used it to encircle filled roasting apples, and love that it held them snugly so they didn't tip and roll in the pan when I retrieved it from the oven.
After use I rinsed the wreath and then put it on the top rack of the dishwasher (love how I can bend it to fit the narrow channel on my cutlery rack). On the underside of the wreath the 'leaves' are hollow, so best to put the underside facing down into the washer so the water can get on up there and clean it out. Will be buying many of these as Christmas gifts this year.
on December 25, 2014
Oh my gosh! This item is amazing! I came to Amazon looking for a meat roasting rack of some sort... something different than the typical metal roasting rack but yet something to hold the meat up out of the liquid. I came across this. It sounded promising and the reviews were good for the most part and Christmas dinner was only 10 days away. Okay, I'll give it a try. I am so very glad I did. I purchased a graniteware blue oval roaster at the same time (to replace an old, very well used blue roaster) I'd had to throw away. This morning (Merry Christmas btw) I set up the roaster and put in the Prepara Silicone Roasting Rack. I connected the ends then again in the middle. (Sorry, forgot to take pictures. I will do that next time and add them.) We were having Cornish Game Hens so I put one on each end of the rack, added a cup of water and put in the two 'frozen solid' hens. When I opened the lid 2 hours later I was pleasantly surprised to see the hens a wonderfully crusted brown and sitting high and dry out of the greasy water below. Delicious!
It is a little bit difficult to clean because you need to run the dishcloth through each of the open ends but if you use hot dishwater and a good thick dishcloth, it shouldn't be much of a problem. (Sorry, dishwasher not used in this household.)
Appended January 7, 2015: I had the opportunity to use the roasting rack again today, this time with a London Broil. The silicone rack worked beautifully again. I have snapped a couple of photos and will see about adding them. I would also like to note that I purchased a second one of these racks because I was so impressed with the first one.
on January 31, 2017
This silicone laurel is a godsend for anyone using an electric pressure cooker (like me - I'm addicted to pressure cooking). Since it is flexible it fits all of my pressure cookers (6,8,and 12qt) easily. I used it to pressure cook a turkey (so the turkey wouldn't burn or sit in it's own juices) and it came out perfect. Easy to clean and store this makes a wonderful addition to anyone's kitchen.
on March 15, 2017
Keeps roasting meat off the bottom of the pan quite nicely. The red color is solid silicone, slightly smaller than the green, and somewhat less deep top to bottom, while the leaves on the green color are molded and have negative space on the underside. No biggie if you're washing it in the dishwasher, but for hand washers that are particular about getting all the oils off of silicone products so they feel "clean", the little nooks and crannies might drive you crazy. They did for my mom, so I bought her a red one and took her green one. Everyone wins.
on November 11, 2014
I read a lot of reviews about similar items but saw none for this one. However, it was inexpensive, and I HATE scrubbing roasting racks, so I decided to give it a try. Why not the others? A lot of the reviews talked about hollow undersides that were hard to get clean, and odors sticking around. I had NO idea what the underside of this one was like, but decided to take a gamble. I'm glad I did. It is solid both top and bottom - no little holes to catch drippings. It doesn't have any wire in it to make it hold its position, but I have not had anything fall off of it. I've roasted two large chickens and one very large rump roast on it. Each time, I just put it in the dishwasher, and I pull it out perfectly clean. I haven't noticed any lingering odors, either.
The food sits up about one inch from the bottom of the roasting pan, and keeps out of the juices. I have a convection oven, and having the food raised helps it cook - my chicken skins are nicely browned and crisp top AND bottom, with this little gadget, with only a little bit left pale where it touches the silicone rack. I really like this.
on December 28, 2014
I really expected to like this since it got such great reviews, but after the 1st use I couldn't get it to hold a position and it would pop out to the full size of the pan.

Worse - I really had to work hard to get it clean. The grease from the meat burned on and nothing would get it off. There are holes in the bottom that keep you from placing it in the dishwasher upside down (they would collect dirty water), reducing the effectiveness of cleaning it that way. I'm tired of this. I would work to clean it up and give it to the thrift store, but why punish an unsuspecting third party.

I would not recommend this to anyone I respected.
on May 23, 2017
I have used this several times in a dutch oven in order to keep the meat off the bottom of the pan. I love cooking with a dutch oven on the stove, and this wreath type rack worked as described and designed, with the ability to flex and fit any pan, however I won't be using it anymore. It is way too difficult to clean thoroughly between each 'leaf' and also each 'leaf' is HOLLOW underneath which is impossible to properly clean. If they were solid and not hollow, I would probably keep using it, but I cringed the last few times I took it out to use.
on April 1, 2017
I used this last weekend with a turkey breast. It's very versatile - it can be arranged to fit any shape of pan/dish/roaster. It cleaned up very easily, it's also dishwasher safe. I highly recommend this product!
on April 6, 2016
I purchased this as a Christmas gift. Every year we trade gifts with a "bet you can't guess what this is" theme. How fun was it to say "it allows the chicken to rest on it's laurels!"? LOL, LOL. Terrible pun! I won this year. She loves it and says it's not just a pretty kitchen gadget. I'm going to buy one for myself.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.