Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

La Futura [2 LP]
Format: Vinyl|Change

on January 22, 2013
I've been listening to these guys for more than forty years and must say that this is one of their better efforts. ZZ Top records always sound like ZZ Top but some seem to "have it" and some don't. This album feels more like it "has it" than not, both in the songwriting and performance departments. Besides, it has been so long since there has been new ZZT anybody who basically likes this band will like this in a big way.
on August 17, 2017
grear Nice road music, gotta love ZZ top
on May 30, 2017
Solid Product
on April 2, 2014
I've been a ZZ fan for a long long time. I purchased Mescalero and La Futura together and they're well worth the purchase. With both albums, you can hear them dip back into their roots as well as some of the changes in style over the many years. Mescalero does a couple of covers where the bearded wonders put their own unique spin on them and truly own the songs. La Futura they get a little bit more experimental blending their own style with other influences. Both great albums!
on October 12, 2012
I purchased this CD from Amazon out of loyalty to one of my favorite groups. I had read a newspaper review that stated it was good, up to date, but still held on to that singular ZZ style. So I gambled a little and brought it in. I think that three of the tunes were just great and I was glad to see that they gave a nod to La Grange and others with a riff or two. Couple of plaintive songs that were very pleasing. This showed me that ZZ has plenty of stuff left in their pipeline and hopefully they will stay on the scene with even more of this. They proved that you could keep ahead of the curve and still maintain their identity. The bad news is that the CD is stuck in my car stereo and I can't play it or get it out.
Dick Urban Houston Texas
on July 23, 2016
Another great cd..
on January 3, 2018
It's ZZ Top :)
on September 28, 2012
Its been too many years since ZZ Top has had a new release. I was little the first time I heard ZZ Top on the radio. Now I have some gray hair and I still like them. There are several hits on this CD. Its well worth the price. Its not a dud.
on May 20, 2016
Great album!
on August 20, 2013
This is a shockingly good record and the vinyl is a superb pressing. This is not something I'd typically say these days about United Record Pressing, but there was no lack of quality control here. Double 45 rpm LPs as well. It rules.