Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on June 11, 2014
I wish I had spent more money on ear rings they look great in the photo they were not what I expected you get what you pay for for just every day ear rings there fine I had hoped they would have looked more real for going out at night I will stick to real diamonds from now on.
4 stars they are costume jewelry as advertised
on June 11, 2014
Too big. They don't look real because nobody has rocks this big on their ears. I should have checked the size in more detail.
on February 22, 2015
Very pretty, with good clarity, though why in the world they didn't put the ear-saver bullet backs on these is beyond me--they're way too large for the standard tension-backs that came with them.

Honestly, other than New Year's Eve or Halloween, I doubt I'll actually have any need to wear these--they're just TOO big. (But fun, for those of us who like to hoard our shinies as much as wearing them.)
on March 3, 2015
The earrings are beautiful! Definitely worth the price I paid for them! I ordered them for my daughter for her prom and she loved them! They catch the light and sparkle in a way that exceeded any expectation I had for them! Great quality, awesome price, and very fast shipping means this momma is happy and my baby girl will look perfect for her big night!
on May 12, 2014
I got these for my mom for Mother's Day and she went gaga over them. I also got her lots of other things, but these were by far her favorite. You can't go wrong with the size, cut or style. In fact, I got a pair also.
on January 18, 2014
These earrings did sparkle and looked great in the packaging but after you put them on, they are so big and heavy. I would not have been able to wear them for an entire day let alone an evening. Sadly I had to return them.
on February 19, 2015
These earring are BEAUTIFUL!!!! They are not to big as other customers described. They are the perfect size and the shine is amazing. I can't wait to wear them on my big day!!!
on May 20, 2015
I love these earrings and the price was right. I only paid $12.00 dollars for these lovely earrings. The earrings doesn't weight down my earlobe at all.
on November 20, 2012
Looked exactly like picture. Shipped extremely fast. Look amazing. Excellent service. Worth the money. Flattering look, especially when hair is worn up.
on February 27, 2015
I love Kenneth Jay Lane and his jewelry. These earings are stunning and for the price worth it. I'd definitely recommend purchasing these to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.