Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 444 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 540 reviews
on August 26, 2013
I'm new to Passenger but I was immediately won over within the first 30 seconds of this song. The voice, the melody, everything blending together to transport you for the moment into another place and time. If sound could be gorgeous, this is what it would look like.
on September 14, 2013
This was the first time I had ever heard of Passenger, and this is one of those songs that the more you listen to it, the more you like it.
on October 11, 2013
I am not familiar with this band other than this one song. I heard it a few times on the radio and thought it had some nice verses in it. And the title is a sweet play on words. The guy who sings it has a very unique and unusual voice and this song is the perfect vehicle for him to showcase it. You will catch yourself singing it in the shower and every time you hear it on the radio. I am not personally interested in buying a whole CD by this band, but I do enjoy this song.
on May 13, 2016
Passenger is one of my all-time favorite bands and this song always makes me sad. I love this group and pretty much everything I have heard from them and I am glad I stumbled onto this song, as it led me to their other stuff. LOVE this, LOVE this group.
on July 26, 2015
Fell in love with it the first time I heard it three years ago, I'm glad they got radio play on this one because they deserved the attention, but the radio ran a great song into the ground, playing it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over you should have stopped reading like 12 overs ago, i'm just doing my passive-aggressive thing at this point it WAS a good song the review is over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ove rover and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
on February 20, 2014
There is something unusual about the lead singer's voice and the tempo of this song. Can't tell you what it is...almost as if I'm not expecting that he has the chops to make it through the song (like the range will exceed him), or that the song will just beach itself and run dry without building to anything.

And then, before you know it, you're spiralling down through a melody that is very unusual - originally so - which is difficult to find these days. The song makes choices that are not intuitively expected, and it pays off.

It's a ballad, a love song, a song of loss and warning and experience and bitter truths. It's beautiful, but there is a lot of pain beneath the surface.

And it hooks me every time.

(I will confess that I kicked myself the day after downloading it, thinking I had made a terrible mistake. And then, in the course of a week, I kept hearing it on the radio, acclimating to it every time at the beginning and by the end I was congratulating myself at the purchase. I'm really enjoying it now).
I am a BEREAVED parent and this song reminds me of losing my son. It hurts and I know it sounds crazy to feel good about hurting, but his death was so traumatic to me that I have made myself numb to the point of sometes not believing he was real. He deserves better. The gentle pain I feel when I hear this sad, but lovely, song is at least something and for that I am grateful.

I'm sure that it also sounds crazy to have named myself the luckiest person in the world and to still say this especially after losing my precious son, but I am eternally grateful to have had him for the wonderful 27 years we did. He was the best son in the world, as they all are. And when I allow myself to, I miss him dreadfully. If I thanked God for William every minute Until eternity, I could still could never thank him enough. And now you see some of the reasons I like this song so much, but more importantly, why I consider myself The most blessed person in the world.
on August 20, 2016
Love this song so much!! Every time I hear this song it reminds me of my ballet days and I just want to dance to it. Such a great song with great lyrics and music.
on April 24, 2017
very good quality music
on December 12, 2013
I bought the single "Let Her Go" and loved it. Then I saw this album as a lightning deal and went for it. I'm glad I did. I feel like it's hard to evaluate music, because it's so much of your personal taste. I like the Lumineers, and this is that type of music in my opinion.