Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on April 26, 2013
This. Is. So. Much. Fun.

This is an amazing app that is hours of fun. Once you've made a song ( with right timing of course ;) ), you'll listen to it FOREVER! What I like is that you can post your song on social networks and you can send them in e-mails. It does freeze up when I stop recording it about 1/3 of the time, but worth redoing it.
on December 5, 2012
Need more song choices - and the precision is way off. It pretty much "guesses" when it comes to making your song. But my daughters and I have had some fun with it for sure - it has given us some good laughs. It's worth getting, but could be better and it would be awesome.
on August 4, 2016
Not much to say about the Songify app. It served its purpose on my Kindle Fire while deployed. Now that I'm back stateside and have my cell phone/computer I don't use the Kindle for much.
on June 10, 2013
Amazingly awesome! I love this game! I use it all the time! And those of you who said it freezes and crashes, sometimes, you're right, it does, but if you just go to the home screen, then click on the app icon AGAIN, it works! And it's FREE!!!!!!!!!
on June 4, 2013
When I first purchased this app, I thought it would be cool to have your recordings songified. I'll have to admit, it was cool at first until I tried to stop recording it and an attention alert popped up and claimed that the app wasn't responding...this happened every time I tried to record something. This app was not what I expected and was extremely disappointing. :(
on March 1, 2013
this is really cool but it does get annoying at times. its funny though because you talk and then it changes the words to singing instead of just talking
on December 27, 2012
Songify is great! Kids love playing it and adults too. Especially recommend for mothers who like having an afternoon of quiet. "Children play that downstairs." Hours later they come back up with dozens of songs!
on November 10, 2016
I love it
on February 17, 2014
My Kindle was glitching so I had to get a new one. Only AFTER I got the new one did I realize that I couldn't re-download the app. Would be five stars if not for that!! :(
on May 16, 2013
Songify is a great app to use whenever you are just looking for something to do. You can make some really fun songs on there and then you can post them and listen to everybody else's songs, too. I don't really like, however, that you have to speak really close to the microphone or else it'll barely pick your voice up. I don't have a problem with the songs costing money, but i do wish that there were more choices (and now i kinda just sound like I 'm complaining because there are a lot of choices, already...) but overall, songify is a great app to have.