Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Campaign Manager - A Presidential Election Simulation Game
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on October 23, 2012
I teach US Government and this is a game that I would recommend to my students for understanding the electoral process. With the different levels it is fun for everyone no matter their level of understanding of politics.
on August 30, 2012
I did like the simple nature of this product. It's a great way to pass the time and try to grab as many votes as you can. If you like politics and upgrade games this would be a fun choice. Works well on the Kindle Fire.
on July 24, 2013
A very fun election game, it is very well made and I have enjoyed it many times since buying it. Unlike other election games this one does not seem biased towards one party or another but I have been able to win several times as either candidate. I also really like the realistic way that the election is handled. One thing I think could improve it would be some customizing of the player character instead of using Romney or Obama but the game is still very fun. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in politics.
on November 7, 2012
This is an awesome game. I read the games description on the apple store. It has some cool features that he would like to add. So share this app! As for the 1 star review I always play as Obama and I only win 50% of the time.
on March 5, 2016
Its great but you never actually debate make it be able to debate and make speeches but make it that at the beginning it's all candidates not just 1 democrat 1 republican and make it that the CPU controls everyone but you at the debate for example your ted Cruz so the CPU is Hillary Clinton Donald trump Marco Rubio Bernie Sanders jeb Bush Ben Carson John kasich and O'malley and when there's not a debate you check the stats and check in with the media and put up ads., update it to be like that then this games worth 10 dollars

Please rate this review helpful
on January 2, 2013
Great app. I play it every day. I love politics. You should buy it. I love it. I play it with my 8 year old son (who also enjoys politics!). You will love it
on February 25, 2016
This game is very fun and entertaining, I would recommend it to anyone.
on September 7, 2012
fun and educational app. worth every cent. it accurately displays swing States and displays the electoral college. a great way to have fun with your knowledge of politics.
on January 4, 2013
I like this game. It should have third parties and debates. I recommend this to teachers and people who love politics.
on July 26, 2016
Best mobile political game available.