Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on March 8, 2016
Many years ago I read this series to my children in German and I bought the English version to read to my grandchildren at Christmas. We huddled in bed and read (I read from my Kindle) a chapter or two chapters a night. The kids couldn't wait to go to bed and listen. There were always questions and comments. When I finished the first book they wanted the second and we are half way through. The kids are six and three. I am sure the three year old does not get as much from the stories as the six year old, because he falls asleep in the middle of them. But they are great books either as stories to be read or beginning books for readers. Love this series as much now as 30 years ago
on June 1, 2016
I have read the series when I was young and I loved it, now that I can still enjoy the stories again in spite of the fact that I couldn't find the physical books, I think the purchases are so worth it. I hope the other stories in the series would also be digitize into eBooks.
on February 14, 2017
A LOVELY BOOK. SENT TO MY GRAND NEICE, BUT I HAVE A COPY ON MY KINDLE. A FUN BOOK. I'M ENJOYING READING THE STORY AND I'M SURE SHE IS ENJOYING IT TOO,
on March 3, 2016
I had to read this for a children's literature class in college and it is quite a read actually. It amazes me to think that parents can be so affected by children that aren't even theirs!
on May 2, 2016
Sweet book! I can't wait to read the rest! The author is simply one of a kind. There's no specific age group for this book.
on January 3, 2017
Not how I thought it would be, but it is an okay children's book.
on June 9, 2015
Its for younger readers, but i liked the movie as a kid so i wanted to check it out. Although some parts are awkward, it is a very cute story and well written for a childrens book.
on January 22, 2010
As I have come to an age in which I can freely purchase any books my heart desires, I find myself wanting to posses all the books that I loved as a child and teenager but weren't mine. On that inner search I kept going back to the Little Vampire series, which I continuously checked out from the library of my junior high school translated to Spanish. I was just fascinated by it, and a little bit obsessed. I must have read the five books available about ten times each. Now I'm craving to have them back between my arms, and read them a thousand times, but I find that they are very rare, and quite expensive, even after they have inspired a major family film. I think they should probably make a reprint of the series at a more reasonable price, so that today's children and teenagers can experience what I did seating on the floor of my school's library, reading these books from cover to end. and then reading them again and again. Just ordered the first book in both English and Spanish, and really hoping that, if I wait just a bit longer, the second book will be cheaper!
on October 5, 2015
I loved reading these books when I was a kid. Had to buy this one and re-read it! Brings back memories :)
on March 3, 2015
I was so overwhelmed with happiness when I received it I always wanted this book and now I have it!! Thank you Amazon.com much appreciate it