BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on December 11, 2012
I don't get with all the bad reveiws, this game is sooo freakin awesome!!!!! GET IT RIGHT KNOW!!!! Sometimes its a little frustrating but soo fun!!!!
on April 22, 2013
I found this game to be very addictive and lots of fun when bored ... at times very challenging too it's a must download
on November 25, 2012
I love this game. I can not put it down. I love free play mode. I would reccomend this game to anyone
on November 20, 2012
Had it not been to tough I'd have given it a 5 star..
But because so tough I still can't get past level 1 :(

Beyond that though the game is a lot of fun.
on October 29, 2015
Best mobile game ever made
on November 6, 2012
Horrible game. I actually want them to pay me $1.50 for me giving this thing a chance. It lasted less than 2 minutes.
on November 6, 2012
first you need to master the backflip then you need to master the nearly impossible location! way too hard at least add more lives otherwise its nearly impossible to beat.
on November 6, 2012
Despite being the free app of the day, I would not advise getting this app. It crashed my phone and is definitely not worth even being free
on March 24, 2014
If your a gymnast or a cheerleader or no how to do a backflip this game is PERFECT for you I can't stop playing it!!! AWESOME GAME!!!
on November 6, 2012
If you enjoy doing the same things over and over, then this is the game for you. Level failed, start from the beginning, level failed, start from the beginning, level failed, start from the beginning............