Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 3, 2013
I've really enjoyed this song and think it would be a great one to listen to if you're getting over a breakup or a bad relationship. It's upbeat and positive. Just think about how down in the dumps you feel as you experience that unfortunate part of life and how you start to feel so much better when you meet someone new, or see with new eyes someone you already knew, and a new relationship is beginning. You go from feeling numb to once again feeling that...no...you didn't die. And you can feel again. I bought this single mp3 as therapy, and it has helped to lighten my mood. I originally heard this song on an online radio site called Last.fm, and exercised their link to buy the tune from Amazon. The group, One Republic, is not well-known to me, but if this song is typical of their music, I'm interested in hearing more. Their music has a nice beat, and the way their voices blend is appealing.
on August 24, 2016
Feel again by OneRepublic is a great song. I had no problems finding, downloading or listening to this song through Amazon digital music. I also have Amazon music app on my phone for easy access and listening to all and any music that I have purchased. I told her recommend this song and a bunch others from OneRepublic.
on February 7, 2014
Feel Again is one of those songs you can't help beating the steering wheel to when it's on. Catchy singalong chorus, uplifting lyrics; it's just a great song.
on February 28, 2014
Love the song, it music with an easy beat, not like those Techno beats:) easy listening comes to mind.... The more I hear of this group the more I like them
on January 2, 2013
This is music I purchased based on amazon reviews, not having heard it more than once, but boy I am glad I did!
on February 17, 2014
I first heard this song on a Beaches commercial. I also recalled another commercial where a man was recording the heartbeats of some Guatamalan children, and that the recording was included in the Feel Again song. I find he song is mesmerizing.I am not familiar with this group, but I will certainly be looking to hear more from them.
on January 6, 2013
Initially heard this song when OneRepublic performed it on the 2012-2013 New Year's Eve show and immediately liked it. I purchased their song "Secrets" a while back because I thought it was a terrific song, but this one is much better. Great thundering drums and a toe-tapping rhythm easily make this the best song I've heard from them.
on July 26, 2014
Great.
on December 10, 2016
Good times =)
on November 23, 2015
I went to an OneRepulic concert, and when this song started. Everyone got excited and sang along.