AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite

on June 3, 2013
I've really enjoyed this song and think it would be a great one to listen to if you're getting over a breakup or a bad relationship. It's upbeat and positive. Just think about how down in the dumps you feel as you experience that unfortunate part of life and how you start to feel so much better when you meet someone new, or see with new eyes someone you already knew, and a new relationship is beginning. You go from feeling numb to once again feeling that...no...you didn't die. And you can feel again. I bought this single mp3 as therapy, and it has helped to lighten my mood. I originally heard this song on an online radio site called Last.fm, and exercised their link to buy the tune from Amazon. The group, One Republic, is not well-known to me, but if this song is typical of their music, I'm interested in hearing more. Their music has a nice beat, and the way their voices blend is appealing.
on August 24, 2016
Feel again by OneRepublic is a great song. I had no problems finding, downloading or listening to this song through Amazon digital music. I also have Amazon music app on my phone for easy access and listening to all and any music that I have purchased. I told her recommend this song and a bunch others from OneRepublic.
on January 6, 2013
Initially heard this song when OneRepublic performed it on the 2012-2013 New Year's Eve show and immediately liked it. I purchased their song "Secrets" a while back because I thought it was a terrific song, but this one is much better. Great thundering drums and a toe-tapping rhythm easily make this the best song I've heard from them.
on October 13, 2014
How to describe music.... I personally like this 'CD' and find the music easy to listen to and move to.... it is well written. I like it better than their previous CD.
on December 10, 2016
Good times =)
on November 23, 2015
I went to an OneRepulic concert, and when this song started. Everyone got excited and sang along.
on February 28, 2014
Love the song, it music with an easy beat, not like those Techno beats:) easy listening comes to mind.... The more I hear of this group the more I like them
on February 7, 2014
Feel Again is one of those songs you can't help beating the steering wheel to when it's on. Catchy singalong chorus, uplifting lyrics; it's just a great song.
on February 17, 2014
I first heard this song on a Beaches commercial. I also recalled another commercial where a man was recording the heartbeats of some Guatamalan children, and that the recording was included in the Feel Again song. I find he song is mesmerizing.I am not familiar with this group, but I will certainly be looking to hear more from them.
on June 21, 2014
Sounds great, the download was seamless and the sound quality is perfect. Definitely recommended to those that want an alternative to iTunes.