Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on June 16, 2015
Started peeling up around the edges almost right away. I lived with it until I smarted up and bought tech glass for just over $10. Now, that's a quality product! I try to be reasonable with reviews here. Don't waste your time with this.
on December 5, 2012
'Free replacement' guarantee is $4.95 shipping and handling - in other words, you have to buy it again, you just get it at wholesale the second time around.

It fit my iPhone 5 just fine, so fit isn't an issue. It's difficult to install and have it still look nice. Plain water doesn't work well. If you get this product, plan to use a little soap in the water and expect to mess it up at least once. If the place you got your iPhone will install it for you and give you a true free replacement, I'd try that and skip ordering it from anyplace online and risk throwing away another $5+ ... after all, you never know just how many times it might take you to get it right!

I have used their product on an iPhone 4 and it worked great. No scratches and any 'dents' smoothed out again. I had the retail store install it and they did give free replacements. They guy there did these all the time and he still had to be very careful and messed up the first one he put on for me.

So, 1 star for self-install, 4-5 stars for having someone else do it for you.
on August 27, 2013
These guards seem to last forever and protect my screen quite well. Putting them on takes a bit of focus but that is to be expected with a produce such as this. Well worth your money.
on October 17, 2013
Loved this screen protector on my HTC and love it on my iPhone.I feel like it will help keep my phone looking great. Went on super easy.
on December 28, 2014
wrong cover guard. 2 small
on September 26, 2012
Bought this to protect my screen since the Apple store did not have any screen protectors for the iPhone 5 yet. It's better than nothing, so I'll use it until the Apple store has the usual protectors in stock. $13 for 1month of protection...

Negatives:
This screen protector smudges almost as much as the regular screen.
The feel of the surface is almost sticky - it has more friction that the regular surface of the phone.
After about 30 minutes of trying to get it applied correctly, it still has bubbles and hazy areas. (I've put at least ten screen protectors on iPhones before, so I know what I'm doing).

Positives:
It does protect the screen, and it is clear.
It has great packaging
It comes with a squeegee tool to smooth the bubbles out (I've never needed on of those before).
on January 13, 2013
I ordered it but really didn't need it because I wound up purchasing the otter box that have the proctor on it
on September 28, 2012
This product is terrible. The material is too soft to easily apply (and I am very good at applying decals). And even if you apply it well, it is so soft, you cannot swipe the screen easily. Your finger wants to stick to the screen like a sliding down a plastic sliding board in shorts.

While applying the cover, the material's softness allows it to deform too easily while trying to remove air bubbles. You are left with either a deformed cover or you must live with the air bubbles.

I bought this cover as an interim while I wait for my Otterbox. My advice is to keep shopping past this product.
on September 29, 2012
As most screen guards are, difficult to install. After following instructions precisely (dry install), there were many bubbles and what looked like smudges under film. Instructions claimed that "micro bubbles" would disappear after 48 hours, but these didn't look like micro bubbles. Ended up removing and throwing away. For price paid, didn't live up to my expectations.
on November 12, 2012
Didn't live up to my expectations. Didn't go on smoothly, so had to end up throwing it away. In addition it was way to thick and changed the feel of the phone. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.