Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on January 15, 2014
My husband loves this watch and wears it every day. Unfortunately within the first six months of owning it, it broke twice. The first time the hands just took on a life of their own and started spinning. The second time my husband did not wear it for several days and put it on to find the inside of the watch was covered in a foggy condensation. Each time we sent it to the manufacturer for fixing (it was still under warranty). It is working okay now, fingers crossed. It is such a nice time piece though that it has been worth the hassle.
on May 5, 2016
Five stars all the way. I get compliments on this watch a lot. And, the high contrast face makes it very easy to read. The second hand is cool. This is a high end watch with the feel and quality of one costing several times more. A real steal on a great timepiece. One the best in my collection!
review image
on December 29, 2013
I got this item and I was so exited about it, it was at a good price and it looks really good, But the quality is not the same as it looks like. After a few times I used it, the little piece used to indicate the seconds got loose and it is all around the watch.
I have to mention, I do have a few more watches, different brands and none of them have come out with such poor quality, even when I only used this item 3 or 4 times.
I'm not happy with this item. I'm not satisfied at all.
on March 31, 2014
It was pretty terrible. I wanted a throw down luxury watch I didn't care about - but this thing arrived DOA and the crown pulled right out. Returned it.
on January 15, 2015
This is my second Stuhrling watch, my first one was a Concorso Aviator which i purchased about a year ago. Both have been excellent quality.
This watch is an elegant timepiece that draws attention from other people. it has a quality feel and looks a lot more expensive than it is.Timekeeping is accurate and reliable.
This watch is excellent value and good quality. i would definately buy another watch from this company and would recommend this watch to anyone looking for an attractive watch at a bargain price.
on November 9, 2014
My son asked for a skeleton watch with specific features for his 25th birthday. This was the one he picked out and despite the unfavorable reviews, I ordered it - with a warning - KEEP ALL BOXES AND PACKAGING for 90 days in case you get a dud. The watch arrived on a Thursday afternoon. HE LOVED IT. Saturday morning, (not even 36 hours after removing it from box), the watch stopped working. It may be a great looking watch but if it won't run 2 days, there's a problem. I rarely give things poor reviews but he will be returning it and I will not be purchasing this brand again.
on June 6, 2016
Really good product. The is smooth on the wrist and the watch face is striking. Make sure that is you buy this you wear is a lot to keep the mechanical mechanism winding the clock. If not worn for a while it will start to run slow
on January 27, 2014
I bought this watch a 2 months ago and I already got a problem: the automatic function isn't working properly. I got others automatic watches and this one is the worst! I'm absolutely disappointed!
on July 8, 2014
Quality is not good
on December 5, 2012
This is my first "expensive" dress watch - quality construction and value for the price. I like the skeleton design - good weight and size. The leather band is good, bit stiff - would have preferred a metal link type band. No date dial or any other function - but otherwise keeps pretty accurate time (checked against my cellphone since I got it a few weeks ago).

Update [Apr 2013]
Had the watch for about four months so far - stopped working for a while, but let it unwind completely a few times and then used the manual winder and it works consistently again. Still a decent watch for the heavily discounted price on Amazon.com, otherwise not worth the full retail price.